• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

Went to Hookset this Sunday. Shooters Outpost $120/1K for small magnum. Plenty in stock
Bass Pro was sold out sales guy said the were $150/1K when they had them

Think It's cheaper / easiest go hunt for ammo.

Went to Hookset this Sunday. Shooters Outpost $120/1K for small magnum. Plenty in stock
Bass Pro was sold out sales guy said the were $150/1K when they had them

Think It's cheaper / easiest go hunt for ammo.
Waste of time and gas looking for primers at SO. Cheaper and easier to buy online.

The valley has large rifle Berdan. I just throw Berdan primed cases away but some people go to the trouble.

Why?

Why did you post this?

I literally have no choice but to buy some.

ETA: 2000ct inbound. I have almost 1000 and I only use them for 7.5x55 currently…if I need more than 3000 in my life, I’ll be very surprised.

I definitely shouldn’t be spending money on this stuff right now because I’m not even reloading again yet since the move, but I’ve never seen these available in the 8 years that I’ve been looking.

Last edited:
Targetsports is the only one we can publicly discuss here. You got out of reloading? Seriously?
I wasn't sure, and I would hate to be the one to get the thread closed. I'd be infamous. They would probably re-institute neg reps just for me.
I'm (maybe) sending the dillon back after the holidays, and I'll consider picking it up again in the fall, IDK. Maybe I'll just toss it in a lake. I'll still load the occasional 45 colt and 38 special, but mass production of 9mm is best left to CCI/Blazer.

Cabelas has shitloads of small rifle primers--CCI 450, Winchester #41, and Federal Gold Medal AR Match primers. Maybe 10 or 12 of each type--limit 1.

Prices were in the 90's--the GMM SR AR's were $99, which almost seemed reasonable (lol).

In Hudson, MA? On Sunday they were out so good to see they got more

The valley has large rifle Berdan. I just throw Berdan primed cases away but some people go to the trouble.
I usually scrap them too, but maybe I should dig out the 8mm Mauser from the bucket in case someone would want them. I get it for 308 and other calibers where Boxer is prevalent, but these others might be useful.

AR has Fiocchi LPP (6k for $600 shipped or 3k for $325 shipped) and LRP (3k for $330 shipped). Nice to see Fiocchi primers making a come back. Though the price is still shit [laugh]
They also have cases of CCI SPP for $480 shipped. Slightly cheaper at TSUSA
SA had the Fiocchi LRP for 8 cents each shipped a few weeks back.

Back
Top Bottom