Anyone Know Where to Get Primers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BP primers, for handgun?
Why would that be an issue. How many BP cartridges you planning on shooting?
I more meant I might take up shooting BP because the components are still very much available from what I've seen. I don't want to burn through the smokeless powder and primers I have.

I'm almost to the point where I'm going to start to deconstruct the ammo I do have just so I have some SPP primers to reload with so I feel better! *laugh* I haunt 4 websites when I have time during the day as I have little faith in the 'we'll email you' (but since they all the most common name, so is everyone else). I may need to start checking shops around me, but even before all this, I found reloading supplies were kind of scarce, so online was my best bet.

primers are so hard to get right now. kinda crazy. going to stash my CCI away and just use the federal and winchester primers for plinking ammo

I dunno. If I was desperate for pistol primers, I’d make the drive to that guy in Maine and get them for $26 per 1k. Yes you’ll have to add time and gas but where else you getting 13k primers in one stop? 😂

But to each their own.

I dunno. If I was desperate for pistol primers, I’d make the drive to that guy in Maine and get them for $26 per 1k. Yes you’ll have to add time and gas but where else you getting 13k primers in one stop? 😂

But to each their own.
I'd be tempted, but wouldn't be able to get up there for a few weeks.

I was tempted to buy them just because of the great price. But I don’t need em. If I bought to resell I’d ask more than $26 per 1k lol. For my 5 hours of time and gas etc.

I was tempted to buy them just because of the great price. But I don’t need em. If I bought to resell I’d ask more than $26 per 1k lol. For my 5 hours of time and gas etc.

i would go up there just for the fun of it as long as we stop off at some shops but your driving..

Once it starts getting colder out, you'll see stock start to return to where it was. Then you'll see the $500 per brick primer ads disappear.
Everythings running full tilt right now.
3 gun, Bullseye, CMP, Precision rifle. Its summer, thats what happens.

But to each their own.

Thats not a bad price

Its less than the few NH sources that have them are selling for

Lol. Can always split them. There’s a few people in this thread looking for pistol primers. Why not split them amongst the people interested??🤷🏻‍♂️

Right @mac1911?
right wheres the dude with the prius to make the run, save on fuel right there. If I could I would be off and it would be a excuse to get some nice mussels and maybe a lobster roll!
right now the best prices im seeing locally are $40-70 per 1000, so at $50 locally or I see online $36 on average plus shipping and hazmat its a no brainer if you have the time to go get them and the cash. I fresh out of both....

My only concern would be how old are the primers and if stored correctly.

Last edited:
Once it starts getting colder out, you'll see stock start to return to where it was. Then you'll see the $500 per brick primer ads disappear.
Everythings running full tilt right now.
3 gun, Bullseye, CMP, Precision rifle. Its summer, thats what happens.
you also see as run come late winter. Add the cycle of importation of powders and other products manufactures out source. BUY it when you can,

W.T.S.
25 primers. Mixed. $25.
Goose rules apply.

Also selling 20 quarters for $20 for all you business owners out there suffering a coin shortage.
the coin thing has me laughing a bit. I was in a store getting my coffee and the guy in front of me was trying to sell/discount his purchase by using coins. He wanted to pay $3 in coins for $5 in sales. The clerk laughed and said I dont need coins that bad.
Several places I have been to now just round off the purchase for cash buyers, especially the sub shops.

the coin thing has me laughing a bit. I was in a store getting my coffee and the guy in front of me was trying to sell/discount his purchase by using coins. He wanted to pay $3 in coins for $5 in sales. The clerk laughed and said I dont need coins that bad.
Several places I have been to now just round off the purchase for cash buyers, especially the sub shops.

I don't get it either.
Go to one place and its "desperately need coins/ card only". Go down the street for something else its a non-issue.

W.T.S.
25 primers. Mixed. $25.
Goose rules apply.

Also selling 20 quarters for $20 for all you business owners out there suffering a coin shortage.

Dont laugh

CTD or SG was advertising S&B 9MM ball ammo for $50/box of 50 the other day

A dollar a round for ball ammo......shit that was .18 a round a couple months back

Dont laugh

CTD or SG was advertising S&B 9MM ball ammo for $50/box of 50 the other day

A dollar a round for ball ammo......shit that was .18 a round a couple months back

My brother in law payed about that much 2 weeks ago at a range. I think all they had left was self defense stuff. Limited 1 box per customer.
He's not all that savvy but learning quick. He couldn't take the brass with him either. "They were watchin me like a hawk"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom