Anyone know an OB Practitioner?

dixidawg

NES Member
Odd request on a gun forum....but here goes.....

My son is (hopefully) graduating as a Family Practice Nurse Practitioner in the spring. I say hopefully because he is having a very hard time with one last requirement. He needs to do a clinical rotation (80 hours) with an Obstetrical Practitioner (MD, NP, PA, Midwife) This would take minimal effort by the practitioner. Mainly just have him there observing and fill in an online survey at the end of the 80 hours. He has made thousands of requests with no luck and is getting desperate. Any leads or contacts would be greatly appreciated!!!

I wonder if part of the problem is with patient's reluctance to have a strange man observing their procedures.

I can't help him, but I wish him luck.

OP: Funny you asked this. I was just on a guynakology forum and they were having an argument in a thread over there about the best caliber. I will log in and see if they can help with your question too. Thanks

OP: Funny you asked this. I was just on a guynakology forum and they were having an argument in a thread over there about the best caliber. I will log in and see if they can help with your question too. Thanks

No, thank you, for cocking up the forum. If you have nothing productive to add, then stfu.

To the OP, I will reach out to my friend who is a doctor to see if he knows anyone who could help him. Haven't talked to him in a while, so it may be a long shot.

Have him try some of the groups that go to SSH (Crown, Atrius), seems like they have students with them quite a bit.

Sucks his program doesn't handle this for him.

It's funny that the school didn't direct him towards one.Did he try the Brigham,and Women's Hospital.

It's funny that the school didn't direct him towards one.Did he try the Brigham,and Women's Hospital.

op probably should've posted this in off topic, maybe way off topic.

but i agree the school should have a moral/professional duty to help out here

Can't help but do understand the issue.
When my son was born there were two paramedics in training that needed to witness a birth but no one would allow it. After the debacle of my daughter's birth, my wife said no problem.

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

He should try Planned Parenthood. His problem is not unique, usually requirements for male medical professionals are filled at free/discount community clinics. He will see some shit though.

Back
Top Bottom