Anyone have an EAA ?

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
This is straight from the website. http://www.eaacorp.com/questions.html

"VII) How do I track my repair or find the status?

We only track guns by their serial number. Always record your serial number. Remember each time you call on a gun it is removed from the service cycle and put to the end of the line. We try and repair most guns within 30 days. We do not contact you. We just try to repair the gun and get it back to you in the shortest possible time. To track a gun status call 321-639-4842 ext 10 remember that you must have the serial number to track a repair. Also remember that you must include the $20.00 for return freight on all handguns."

In other words, you bug us and we screw you. If you call us enough, you'll never get your gun back.

I do. I love their products (well, I should say I love Tanfoglio's products since EAA is just the importer), and would reccomend buying them to anyone, but the pit of despair that is known as EAA's customer service department is legendary. I wish Tanfoglio would get a different inporter, but I'll still buy their products. Even if you do have a catastrophic failure, you're only out like $350. I've had a full zize .45 Witness for about 4 years, and I've had no problems with it whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom