• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone going to MFS sig event?

Wondering if it’s worth the trip down. Is it just the extra stuff listed or are the guns on sale too? Maybe if someone goes Friday they could give us some pricing info? Or MFS could update us?

Last edited:
Pretty sure no sales on the firearms themselves. The highly priced firearms. Esp since you would be coming down from the fsguns area.

But, they are wonderful people to deal with, and that is worth the trip alone if you have never been.

Sig is a great company and my p938 is by far my favorite gun to shoot.

Having said that however they are extreamly strict on their advertized pricing. It used to be that we could post the price if a gun was placed in a shopping cart on our website. Unfortunately, we got in trouble for that. So while I can't say what our prices are I can tell you they're pretty good. Nobody beats Carl when he's running a sale but we're not far off.

If someone were to post our prices in this thread we can't stop it. [wink]

The 320 actually looks like a good price. 226/229 are still too high for me.

I have no interest in a 320, so not going to bother. If the 226 was on sale I'd probably be waiting out front for them to open.

Pretty sure no sales on the firearms themselves. The highly priced firearms. Esp since you would be coming down from the fsguns area.

But, they are wonderful people to deal with, and that is worth the trip alone if you have never been.

Tons of giveaways for this particular event. I unfortunately am not in the market for a Sig pistol now.

I went to the sig event out at ccgunworks and can't imagine this being much different. I had a enjoyable time, found some guns that were not for me which I suppose is as goo as falling in love with a gun- nobody wants to bring home a gun, shoot it, and find they hate it.

Anyone have a 9mm MPX and how much are the carbines in the Commiewealth?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is the 320c .45acp available in MA yet? The folks at Sig told me I should expect to start seeing it in Q2, but I haven't really looked.

Is the MCX also MA ok? Seen that in some store ads.

We have not sold them yet but are investigating the legality of doing so...

- - - Updated - - -

Is the 320c .45acp available in MA yet? The folks at Sig told me I should expect to start seeing it in Q2, but I haven't really looked.

They are Mass compliant but Sig is having a hard time getting them into production. As soon as they are available, we will have them.

I picked up the MPX too this weekend. Excellent service as always and got a great deal with all the free Sig goods. Thanks MFS!

Back
Top Bottom