• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Anyone from Henniker?

Or thereabouts? I heard of a place to shoot at the Manchester gun show, and am trying to get more info. Thanks.

My parents own a cottage in Hillsboro, a town over from Henniker. Never heard of anywhere to go shooting there.
Can tell you of a good bookstore, the book barn.
And a good place to eat is Daniel's restaurant in Henniker if you are in the area. Restaurant overlooks the river with a great beer selection and food.

Outdoor. I'm a bit hesitant to state where, as I am not sure if it's actually open to all or somebody's private property where they themselves shoot. I haven't been there either, at least not yet (can't hurt to walk, it is on a snowmobile trail anyhow).

Originally from Washington and very fammilliar with Deering, Henniker and Hillsboro.You can PM me if you like. Are you thinking of a place on the Deering/NH line?

Nope, it is more Bradford/Henniker, on Rt 114. Thanks for the link to Morse's, I'll have to head down there sometime.

i'm not aware of any public range over that way, best to check at Morse's. It's a great little spot by the way. Decent selection of guns for a little shop and they can order you just about anything. Also, try Place In The Woods over in Antrim.

Good luck!

Oh, my legs work good, I like hiking for 3+ hours around Kearsarge on occasion. :) It'd be kinda fun, hike for while, shoot a few rounds in privacy and not bothering anyone, then hike back out.

But I sure ain't hiking around this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom