Anyone ever use Gemini Customs?

If by "experience" you mean spend a lot of time on their website while simutaneously drooling on my keyboard, then yes, I have quite a bit of experience with them.

This is sad...

Marc at Gemini customs has exactly what I want in stock. It's a Ruger KSP-101 321XL with his "Nightstalker" package applied to it.

I just got off the phone with Don at Hunter's Trading Post, and he tells me that I can not buy this revolver as new because with the custom work it no longer conforms to the AG's Approved Firearms Roster.

I could buy a pistol locally and have it shipped to Gemini Customs for the work, but I can't buy it with the work already done. In what world does that make any sense?

EDIT: I am not saying I don't believe Don. I am sure he knows his business. It's just that I find the situation to be incredibly stupid.

Bassturd: You might get a different response from a different dealer.

True enough. I don't want to have to chase it, though.

I plan on acquiring an SP-101 and just shipping to them to have the work done. Should be done by mid February.

BTW, I talked for a bit this morning with Marc about the work he does. Very nice guy and very pleasant to deal with. I will report back on my experience, but so far in just talking to him it's been tip-top.

Back
Top Bottom