Anyone a Dillon precision dealer?

Check in with Ted at Northeast Trading Company in North Attleboro. He's a Dillon dealer and gives a decent discount over the catalog price - some places may be a little cheaper, but you can't beat his customer service. I got my first reloading press from him (Dillon 650XL) and he took a bunch of time to explain the reloading process to me, walk me through the order, and even trained me on the model using his equipment in the shop. I'll definitely go back this summer when I buy new dies...

http://www.northeasttrading.com/

Last edited:
Why not just order direct from Dillon?

Dillon dealers are not pemitted to mark up the product much and Enos charges the same as Dillon does so why not hook him up with the buisiness. He spent around 30 minutes on the phone with me to help me choose the right press and I would urge anyone int he market for one to contact him. As for NE Trading, there is a whole other thread about them and their practices.

Riley's and KTP's Dillon pricing is the same as the catalog, maybe a dollar or two different at best. Most retail stores that stock Dillon seems to be very close to the catalog pricing.

Eno's site has some good tips on the operation of the press.....

Check in with Ted at Northeast Trading Company in North Attleboro. He's a Dillon dealer and gives a decent discount over the catalog price - some places may be a little cheaper, but you can't beat his customer service.

Indeed. I got 2 powder drop assemblies from him last month; he gave me some primer tubes earlier.

Dillon's service is an industry standard.

While you can walk away with maybe a press and a few other items, I don't believe either KTP or Riley's stocks the entire line. At best probably the more popular caliber conversion kits and some quick change kits.

My feeling is you would still probably have to get a few items from Dillon directly.

Reviving this as I'm looking at picking up a used press and want to see what kind of local support there is. I dont mind driving if I need parts

Reviving this as I'm looking at picking up a used press and want to see what kind of local support there is. I dont mind driving if I need parts
My experience with dillon is that you don’t need local support. Lifetime guarantee. I’ve contacted them a couple of times for advice or replacement parts and always been happy with response

As allen-1 said, you dont really need a local source.

Dillon's lifetime warranty is available via phone, email or reloading Discord.
(actually, the discord is nice because a Dillon customer rep *lives* on it so I'm never
more than 'can you pls send me a xyz' away)

I've had a 750 for 3y now (around 30K loaded) and while I've had some machine parts failures,
the most they ever want is a photo showing the failure. Usually, it's not even that.

Never had to wait more than a couple of days (US Mail). The secret is to get the
spare parts kit and when something breaks, use that and request a part to backfill your 'inventory'

Last edited:
750, 1100 would be nice but a single stage would get the job done, only more time. Its time for bloo coolaid.

My experience with dillon is that you don’t need local support. Lifetime guarantee. I’ve contacted them a couple of times for advice or replacement parts and always been happy with response
My friend purchased his out of the trunk of a car like it was an evil ghost assault pistol.

It was missing a crucial part(not mine, so don’t know what part)

He called Dillon, told them the scenario, and asked to purchase said part. The guy on phone asked for his address and he said, “all set.” My friend said, don’t you need a credit card or something. Guy replies, “I said all set,” and hangs up. A week later the part, plus some other goodies arrived at my friends house.

He used to go by “Fubar” on here. Don’t know what happened to his account

Because I’m a psycho and knew he had posted about it previously(in 2011😂)
In other news, search feature works!
I broke a thing on my 550 reloader ... the whattayacallit. So I looked up the Dillon Website , found the part number easily , and called them on the phone.

" Hi. I have a broken cartridge chute bracket assembly # 1442 ( or whatever ). I want to buy a new one. "
" Sorry. You can't buy one. "
" So ... now what ? "
" It ought to be there in a few days. "
" Huh ? .... Do you take Amex ? "
" I didn't ask you for one. "
" I bought this machine used , not from you guys. "
" Great. Good for you. "
" Okay. .... Uhmm Thanks. "
" No problem. Have a nice day."

I'm not going to let them get away with this. In fact I am going right back to their website and buying something , dammit.

Back
Top Bottom