Any Sig Certified Armorers On Here?

Looking for a Sig Certified armorer to obtain and install(or just obtain and sell) the SRT trigger pack in my P239 9mm. Let me know! Thanks.

Well looks like it doesnt matter. Sig wouldn't sell the parts to Four Seasons or North Shore Firearms. Just dropped my Sig off at UPS and off it goes to Sig. Apparently the SRT trigger pack is for Sig Law Enforcement Certified Armorers and Sig Sauer themselves only. Oh well.

I'll let you know when I look at my Amex, I asked them to charge it and don't tell me. I'm guessing the overnight shipping both ways is a deal breaker though. [sad2]

$100 for the actual parts and install however. Probably around $30 shipping each way....figure $150-$160 total? Soon as I get it back it's going straight to CCR.

what does the srt kit change inside.

i have put a short trigger in mine and removed it already. i liked it for d/a. hated it for s/a.

I have seen the SRT kits on sale, in the Sig forum. like 60.00. Jim

I've been over on the Sig forum for a while and never seen one for sale. The only way someone could do it would be to take it out of their gun and sell it. I was standing there in Four Seasons when Carl was on the phone with Sig and they wouldn't sell him the pieces.

Back
Top Bottom