Any shows in maine this summer/fall ?

i know about the one at the civic center , but are there any others ? im in the market for an ak and need one badlyyyyyyy.

Try a gunshop???

i have , i have one litteraly next door. he wants 530 otd for a yugo underfolder. im gunna wait for the big show at the civic center on the 23rd if they dont have anything im gunna order from him.

You should be able to find something at the Augusta show. Then there's the Waterville show in Oct. (13/14th).

Have you been to Maine Military in Brewer? They have a good amount of AK's there.

You should be able to find something at the Augusta show. Then there's the Waterville show in Oct. (13/14th).

Have you been to Maine Military in Brewer? They have a good amount of AK's there.

no , ive never been to maine military. guess ill be giving them a call tommoro. thanks

Sanford, Maine Gun Show Date?...

Hi Folks-
Does anyone know when the Sanford Maine show is in September?

Marlin

Update on Sanford Maine Gun Show...

Hi Folks-
I called the Sanford/Springvale Fish and Game Association
at 1-207-499-7091 and they said that the Sanford Show is at the Armory and is on September 13-14 and admission is still $5.00.

Marlin

Thank you for the info. Marlin.....I'm going......

Anyone know the dates the spring gun swap is scheduled for next year in the Sanford/Springvale area?

Back
Top Bottom