Any problems with Wally’s Winchester white box 9mm?

It's OK for plinking if your gun will feed it but understand it is NOT the same ammo as you buy from a gun shop. Working in a shop, I can tell you that it is not uncommon for a customer to complain about their "gun" they but when questioned, admit they fed it cheapo WWW from Wally World. Usually a box of quality ammo from us resolves the issue.

It's OK for plinking if your gun will feed it but understand it is NOT the same ammo as you buy from a gun shop. Working in a shop, I can tell you that it is not uncommon for a customer to complain about their "gun" they but when questioned, admit they fed it cheapo WWW from Wally World. Usually a box of quality ammo from us resolves the issue.
The WWB that won't work in my MAC was brought in from a large distributer. Jack.

I’ve been getting the 200 rd packs from wally for a while now. Most of it is for 3 gun. The only issues I can remember are light primer strikes in my G34. However, that gun has a reduced power striker spring. It’s been flawless in my M&P 9 also my AR9. The hammer fired pistols also have run without issue.

Back
Top Bottom