Any problems with "open carry" in NH?

Seems like crapping on the property owners civil rights if you don't think a property owner has a right to say who is allowed on their private property...

You misunderstood what I meant, I was talking about a public place such as a Mall, Restaurant, Dunkin Donuts etc.....
I realize that those places are all privately owned, but what would happen if you kicked somebody out because they were black, gay, Christian, Jewish or Muslim? You'd end up getting sued for discrimination, how is carrying a gun different if it's legal in the whole state? I was just asking out of curiousity, no harm intended...

You misunderstood what I meant, I was talking about a public place such as a Mall, Restaurant, Dunkin Donuts etc.....
I realize that those places are all privately owned, but what would happen if you kicked somebody out because they were black, gay, Christian, Jewish or Muslim? You'd end up getting sued for discrimination, how is carrying a gun different if it's legal in the whole state? I was just asking out of curiousity, no harm intended...

Kicking them out for being who they are, or what they believe in, is not the same as doing it for what they are carrying. You can't classify them the same at all; that an invalid argument in my eyes.

On the other hand, if enough people were bothered by their policy, they'd vote with their wallets anyway and make the policy get changed.

Seriously? You two debating with Dave reminds me of this....

-Mike

WTF are you talking about....I OC and CC....I never once said Open carry was bad,I do it all the time.

I even have a thread on it here about how I OC and spent the entire Sunday shopping on 101a without an issue.

My issue was him attacking someone who was had a legitimate belief on why he didn't want to OC.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF are you talking about....I OC and CC....I never once said Open carry was bad,I do it all the time.

I even have a thread on it here about how I OC and spent the entire Sunday shopping on 101a without an issue.

My issue was him attacking someone who was had a legitimate belief on why he didn't want to OC.

Ok, true enough- but as a retort, you resorted to pulling the red herring card on him? How is that productive? [rofl] I guess that's what I found mind numbing.

This is much ado about nothing, of course... like pretty much every other OC thread. I have to find my OC debate thread firing solution list, because they all end the same way. [laugh]

-Mike

i don't believe we've met, but i think we should.

...and stomp puppies together. unf unf unf.

find me at the next shoot! i'm the guy who usually finds something stupid and wears it on my body at the shoots. porsche shoot was the CCW sash, and at the last pumpkin shoot i took a bumblebee hat from one of the zombies i killed.

1st annual NES open carry puppy stomp? [laugh2]

Last edited:
No they aren't. They are privately owned property that is open to the public for use within a narrow scope. Test it, go to a restaurant and have a picnic, or hang out there and order some pizza to get delivered to you there while you lounge about and read a book.

You'll find out how quickly the private property becomes off limits to you.

Back
Top Bottom