Any places to buy 9mm?

How much did you have to bend over for that?

photo-8.jpg

[grin]

$158 online. Site had 9 boxes sold out in under 5 minutes. dont even have a 9mm yet.

bend over with the picture of bender. lmao

With or without shipping? I ask because the shipping costs on most online ammo I have found tend to be prohibitive.

Then again, now it's more a matter of being able to find it - pay what you have to. I never thought I'd be smiling because I paid $20 for a box of Rem UMC, but I was this morning.

This is going to be just like when gas prices first went up to nearly $4 a gallon - suddenly people were happy to pay $3.50, so that's where it settled in. I don't know if the prices of ammo will ever go back down to reasonable.

Last edited:
You don't have a 9 yet so I'll buy this off of you and you can buy more when you get a 9mm. Thanks for being a pal!!

With or without shipping? I ask because the shipping costs on most online ammo I have found tend to be prohibitive.

Then again, now it's more a matter of being able to find it - pay what you have to. I never thought I'd be smiling because I paid $20 for a box of Rem UMC, but I was this morning.

This is going to be just like when gas prices first went up to nearly $4 a gallon - suddenly people were happy to pay $3.50, so that's where it settled in. I don't know if the prices of ammo will ever go back down to reasonable.

Shipping wasnt bad. Still a pretty solid deal in this current poop storm

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have a 9 yet so I'll buy this off of you and you can buy more when you get a 9mm. Thanks for being a pal!!

nope. 9mm is like gold now. lol

Last edited:
Patriot Arms in Ipswich much cheaper than North Shore Firearms. Remington UMC $14.25 1 box limit

JCV, thanks for this Info. went there on way home last night, picked up my 1 box of 9mm for 14.25, and my two box quota of 223 . The guy behind counter said they are awaiting a Ammo order soon, but will not price gouge us because they could.

Have had nothing but great experiences at this shop, and it's 3 miles from where I live. Great guys, and really friendly.
They also had got in a S&W M&P AR-15, both the Sport and Optics ready, under a grand for each, and also had a Stag arms AR on the Wall. Don't tell anyone, they were going to post it tomorrow night....

Last edited:
I took a short tour of SE Mass LGS's today looking for 9mm target stuff. Started at Outback in Plympton and they had some so I got my two boxes. They also seemed to have a lot of other ammo and an actual selection of guns for sale. Then to Middleboro Gun Shop: nothing. Virtually empty shop. On to Archer Arms, Carver. Nothing, but really nice guy. Finished at M&M, Plymouth; nothing. However they treated me much nicer than in past visits. Every shop told me that things were starting to quiet down but no word on ammo supply improvements.

Was at guns and gear today, they had whitebox winchester 9mm 100 round boxes, limit 1 per customer. They also had AE .223 (1 per customer as well)

Back
Top Bottom