Any places to buy 9mm?

Went to Sports Authority in Salem NH tonight and saw they had a bunch of RWS 9mm 115gr. 50 pack for $15.

Kittery trading post had boxes of 115gr Winchester 9mm. Boxes were $17 and 5 per customer

Post a WTB thread in the classifieds. I've had way better luck, prices, and no box limits getting 9mm right here.

I grabbed a bunch Federal 9mm fmj at the walpole walmart sunday around 5pm. Had at least 20 boxes after I left.

Same here. it was gone as of yesterday though.

- - - Updated - - -

Post a WTB thread in the classifieds. I've had way better luck, prices, and no box limits getting 9mm right here.

What kind of prices have you gotten for 9mm here?

Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered a couple myself.
No they won't ship to MA.

Yeah that's what I paid in our classifieds too. $30 for [5] 100 packs of WWB.

Wait til things calm down. Supply will increase or demand will eventually subside...maybe both.
If you've accumulated ammo, just reserve as much as you can conceivably carry and retain that minimum amount until things do settle down. Shoot a lettle less to conserve, if necessary.
As Douglas Adams says: "Don't Panic!"

I was at Dick's in Brockton. No small boxes but guy said he had a 1000 round case of 9mm for $250ish. Had to ask if he has anything not on the shelves.

- - - Updated - - -

I was at Dick's in Brockton. No small boxes but guy said he had a 1000 round case of 9mm for $250ish. Had to ask if he has anything not on the shelves.

Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered a couple myself.
No they won't ship to MA.

Got an email saying they are back ordered and now their tentative arrival to Cabela's is 3/25 :-(

wonder if Gander ships to Mass? Oh i guess they dont. I found 1 place that does but out of stock. But when they did have some i ordered some Brown Bear Russian ammo and it shoots great in my SR9C

Last edited:
I know I got this one right...

050.jpg

"Fifty shots with arrows through a vital organ--Why add or America?"

(Would make a nice tattoo.)

North Shore Firearms had some as of 20 minutes ago - Remington UMC for $20. One box limit. I also went to Dicks in Saugus and Collectors in Stoneham and neither had any range ammo although I did pick up some JHP 9mm at Collectors.

**** that's exactly where I was going. 1 box is better than none I guess. $20 is pretty steep though.

Patriot Arms in Ipswich much cheaper than North Shore Firearms. Remington UMC $14.25 1 box limit

Back
Top Bottom