Any places to buy 9mm?

Dicks in Danvers had some today. They also had a case of Blazzer .223 that sold out in about 90 min from what I was told.

Walmart in Bellingham is out. Bass Pro is out. Northeast Trading in N Attleboro had a few boxes, priced high. Bass Pro did have tons of .40 s&w and a fair amount of .45.

I was at Hann's-On Firearms earlier today and he has 9mm ammo in stock. Not sure about the prices, or how much he has, but he has some. IME, he'll be reasonably priced too. I picked up some more .45 ACP rounds from him this trip. If he had any .223/5.56, I would have grabbed some. Sadly, it's almost as rare as unicorn farts these days. I'll be going to D's (at the Nashua mall) on Thursday, once they have the truck unloaded to see IF they have any at a decent rate.

BTW, always having good experiences at HOF. If you're within travel range, he's worth checking out. Or give him a call/email to see if he has (or can get) what you want.

B&K Sales in Natick had two or three dozen 50-round boxes of Remington UMC 9mm FMJ in stock around lunchtime today. I think they were around $13 each. Smaller amount of a few other brands in 9mm but I got distracted when I saw the 9 boxes of .223 that are no longer there :^)

It was Federal that was $16.99, they also had american eagle and I am positive it was the same price, but someone else posted they got american eagle for $12.99 at fs today, maybe it was mis marked or I just read it wrong.

It was Federal that was $16.99, they also had american eagle and I am positive it was the same price, but someone else posted they got american eagle for $12.99 at fs today, maybe it was mis marked or I just read it wrong.

I called and they said 16.99 so i figured what the hell, when i got there the guy said 12.99 a box so i bought a few more.

I grabbed 1000rds of Winchester value packs (10x 100rd boxes) at walmart in Worcester. There were still 4 more plus 12-14 50rd boxes of PMJ 9mm.

Went back to FS this morning and they had Blazer at $17, nothing else and not a lot of Blazer either. I did get a good explanation on the pricing though, normall they get it from the manufacturer and it is the price we are used to paying, since the manufacturers can't keep up to demand, unlike other shops in the area that are just out of 9mm, FS buys it from wholesalers so at least they have some supply, but they pay a bunch more and mark it up the same amount, if they get some direct, the price will go back to normal, if they have to get it from a wholesaler, it will be more money.

Hopefully everyone will be done stockpiling soon and the supply can go back to normal, until then I will let others waste their money for no reason!

Went back to FS this morning and they had Blazer at $17, nothing else and not a lot of Blazer either.

I saw blazer at NS for $20 last week I believe. Ammo Bunker had it for $13 maybe 3 weeks ago, but I felt like it was expensive and didn't buy any [rolleyes]

I'm learning very quickly to not delay firearm / ammo purchases!!!

Dave's in Pittsfield has 10 cases of 9mm coming in on Wednesday. They also had quite a few cases of .40 for 369 or 389 I don't remember which it was. And lots of PMC xtac .223 for 14.95/20

Same with Worcester Wal Mart this morning. There were about 10-12 boxes left this morning and the same 3 box limit.
saturday at FS, CCI blazer brass 9mm was $16.99 (only f/s w purchase of gun, 2 box limit)
today at warwick, ri walmart, federal aluminum 9mm 115 for $13.97 / box (3 box/person limit, so i brought a friend). got a box of 20 federal 9mm hollow point for $15.97

Back
Top Bottom