Any places to buy 9mm?

After reading all this, seems there is s shortage from mass buying. Anyone know any bright spots to find some 9mm?

How has Fours Season been with their stock? Checking before I head down tomorrow.

I grabbed a bunch Federal 9mm fmj at the walpole walmart sunday around 5pm. Had at least 20 boxes after I left.

When I was in FS last week they still had a supply of 9mm. I would still call first to be sure though.

Was in FS around noon on Friday and they were out of 9mm except for the expensive defensive rounds. Hopefully they got stock in.

If they are out, Collectors had had some. Visited both early last week, so as MightyGreek posted, it may not be true now.

After reading all this, seems there is s shortage from mass buying. Anyone know any bright spots to find some 9mm?

How has Fours Season been with their stock? Checking before I head down tomorrow.

Excellent opportunity to buy a press and start reloading. With ammo prices what they are now the ROI is a no brainer.

My issue with reloading has been that I had to choose over the last year to either stockpile ammo, or components. I chose ammo and now I am having issue finding primers and bullets.

Ammobunker has some 9mm. American Eagle, PMC 9mm, and another brand I can't recall. My guess is that they have 5-7 cases available (total).

They had a bunch of Blazer and Magtech 9mm.

FS was out of almost everything but .22, some .40, and a crapload of .380. The cases were very nearly bare, but the people kept pouring in and the phone kept ringing.

They had a bunch of Blazer and Magtech 9mm.

FS was out of almost everything but .22, some .40, and a crapload of .380. The cases were very nearly bare, but the people kept pouring in and the phone kept ringing.

No Blazer Brass, just aluminum (AmmoBunker)

Wow. FS is really sold out of 9mm? That's alarming.

I don't like this panic shortage state of gun ownership.

Was at Riley's today... saw some unheard of brand 9mm... it was 105 grain... wtf? Didn't bother looking on the shelves at Shooter's outpost (was bare this weekend) - got there around 4pm, so just went to the reloading section.

theres a few places near me that have it. I usually get magtech? (blue box yellow letters) $13.95 a box of 50 tax free in hudson

why not try collectors gallery in Stoneham, thats near four seasons had a decent selection of most ammo at fair prices about 3 weeks ago when I was there.

Blackwater has the magtech(?) for 20dollars a box

place is a joke. guy tried telling me that $9 a box for 20 rounds of 7.62x39 wolf ammo was a real good deal.[rofl]
fyi petes gun and tackle has that for $13.95 and Mike is a very nice guy to deal with. blackwater also wanted $200 for a beat up mosin.

Wow. FS is really sold out of 9mm? That's alarming.

I doubt they're really out. I would bet anything they are rationing at this point, though. EG, you're only getting a given caliber they've been cleaned out of if you are buying a gun, and there probably is a purchase limit. Same thing happened at a lot of gun shops during Obamascare 1, so this really isn't a surprise.

-Mike

My issue with reloading has been that I had to choose over the last year to either stockpile ammo, or components. I chose ammo and now I am having issue finding primers and bullets.

I haven't seen anywhere near the same level of insanity on components that I've seen on loaded ammo. I can still buy primers and bullets by the thousands if I want to. Granted you might have a hard time finding the specific brand and model you want, but you will find something that will work.

I haven't seen anywhere near the same level of insanity on components that I've seen on loaded ammo. I can still buy primers and bullets by the thousands if I want to. Granted you might have a hard time finding the specific brand and model you want, but you will find something that will work.

This.... mats are still out there. Course that could all change in an instant, given more panic.

-Mike

www.freedommunitions.com They still had some bulk(1000) rounds available, I haven't run any myself, but some friends who have say it shoots fine. One guy had a couple FTE, but was ready to blame a dirty gun. If they still have some in a week when I have the cash, I will order a case.:screwy:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ammo Bunker (Woburn) has plenty of 9mm (Remington Saber 124g +P HP & PMC, MagTech, and Remington FMJ) plus .40 and .38 as well.

Back
Top Bottom