Any H322 or H335?

Has anyone seen either of these powders anywhere in Eastern mass. ??? New England for that matter??

On a related topic: Any rumors on when the powder supplies are going to catch up like the ammo shortages?

Has anyone seen either of these powders anywhere in Eastern mass. ??? New England for that matter??

On a related topic: Any rumors on when the powder supplies are going to catch up like the ammo shortages?

Fairly certain I've seen H322 or H335 a few weeks ago in New Hampster. I'd call around and make the trip.

Yes I'm thinking more and more that I am going to have to travel north! I was hoping supplies here in Mass. may be catching up. I stopped in Kittery a couple weeks ago and their shelves were empty! Cabelas wasnt much better. Didnt have time to shoot over to the Outpost and Rileys. Outback here on the South Shore seems to always have plenty of powder but none of the above...

Cabelas.com has some 1lb containers in stock, too bad they don't ship to MA. They also have CCI SPP for $29.99 on sale.

I was at Shooters Outpost in NH a few weekends ago and picked up some Ramshot Tac, its a ball powder just like H335. They had 1lb and 8lb kegs in stock, not sure what the supply is like now. I've used it and like it a lot. It's a very good substitute if you can't find any H335.

Back
Top Bottom