Any Gun Shops in Norton or Mansfield, MA?

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Since business will take me to Norton and Mansfield on Friday, I was wondering if there are any gun shops in those towns?

Anybody know of anything there? [I already know Ted Oven/Northeast Traders down in Attleboro.]

I'm sorry that I just saw this.

There is a place in Mansfield called The Powder Keg.

His name is Greg Cauldwell. He doesn't have a website, as he has the shop at his house. It's small, nice, and he has A LOT of old military firearms. Mausers and the like. And I mean A LOT. He's really nice.

But you have to call him first. his Number is 508-339-6574. He's a great guy and also Belongs to my club. Mansfield Fish and Game.

Let him know that I sent you if you want. And let me know if you stop over.

C-pher, I did get your message in time.

However, Greg wasn't in when I called between my stops. I did get to visit with an old friend and great "trainer" this afternoon. He was an "infamous" PO in our town and I learned a lot from him when we were both on the force. He's retired now.

Is Greg open on Sundays? Does he have regular hours?

NO, he doesn't have regular hours. This is a side thing for him. But it is set up like a shop. But give him a call and let him know when you're going to be around. He'll let you know if he can meet you at that time.

I do have to say, there's only been one time where he said that he wasn't going to be able to meet me.

Back
Top Bottom