Any clubs have a Younger crowd for Clays?

How did you like Independent? I am member and was there all weekend.

Liked it. Ken Gagnon gave me and my friend a skeet lesson, and we borrowed his 870. I've just been buried on the weekends (work, coaching daughters basketball team) so I haven't been back yet.

Now I have a new Beretta A300 as of four days ago, so need to get back and learn some more (and try my gun). Was going to check a few others clubs as well, before deciding where to join.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Liked it. Ken Gagnon gave me and my friend a skeet lesson, and we borrowed his 870. I've just been buried on the weekends (work, coaching daughters basketball team) so I haven't been back yet.

Now I have a new Beretta A300 as of four days ago, so need to get back and learn some more (and try my gun). Was going to check a few others clubs as well, before deciding where to join.

Kenny G. and most of the guys at Independent are great for skeet lessons. Even if you don't join the club you can always stop by for some quick pointers.

I wanted to revisit this idea of a group who meet up and check out local clubs now that the weather is getting a little better. We have a pretty good mix of age at my club now but I am definitely still interested in the idea of touring somewhat local clubs with a regular group of NESers.

Im at Minuteman in Burlington during the week (not exactly SE) but I see young people there all the time (20's)

Hanson rod and gun has a decent spread of ages for trap. They also have a jr program for trap.
Pembrokes old colony trap/skeet/5stand draws a good mix of ages also. Although skeet has the older crowds.

I've got my new, unfired Beretta A300 burning a hole in my safe, and need to get a free, snow free weekend to go shoot it.

I've got my new, unfired Beretta A300 burning a hole in my safe, and need to get a free, snow free weekend to go shoot it.

How long have you had it? I could never have a new gun and let it sit long without firing. First day I had I would be there. My club has a registered skeet shoot on Sunday but there will be shooting on Saturday.Not sure what it will be like though. I know people will be shooting for fun, some for practice and some cleaning up later on for the shoot on Sunday. Oh, I'm at Massapoag in Sharon, MA.

When I bought my Benelli, I went from the store straight to Addiville farms for a round of sporting clays

How long have you had it? I could never have a new gun and let it sit long without firing. First day I had I would be there. My club has a registered skeet shoot on Sunday but there will be shooting on Saturday.Not sure what it will be like though. I know people will be shooting for fun, some for practice and some cleaning up later on for the shoot on Sunday. Oh, I'm at Massapoag in Sharon, MA.

When I bought my Benelli, I went from the store straight to Addiville farms for a round of sporting clays

I understand this!!! I usually will give it a good clean first but I get it. I was shooting my new O/U gun this Winter in degrees that were literally below freezing. Hhaha

Few weeks sadly. Been coaching my daughters basketball team, which killed my weekends, along with snow. Might be able to take it out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom