Antis to stage Starbucks Boycott on Valentine's Day

I'm going to a doctors appointment in Cambridge this morning. I'll try to find a Starbucks even though I don't like their coffee. Can you imagine a doctor who is a shooter and has an office in Cambridge?

Just at the one in Worcester. No protesters unfortunately. Their iced lemon pound cake is good. I don't drink coffee but it smelled good.

was at the Westwood SB, and not a soul there protesting, not even a flyer... honestly im thinking they wanted us to overreact, and show up at SB so the news would cover it , and use it against the people OC'ing.

Or they are just wayyyyy too small to actually pull anything off and this group is only really made out of 3 people , and 2 are grandma and grandpa

Sitting in the Starbucks at Wellington Circle in Medford enjoying my Venti (large) mocha coffee. Busy, nothing out of the ordinary going on. Will head to work shortly.

Didn't see any protesters in westborough. Got my cup and a pastry and was one my way. I didn't expect to see any protesters in westborough though. Maybe in some of the red towns.

The Starbucks in Washington Square, Brookline is pretty full right now. I'm not a regular, so I don't know if that's normal...but I think it is.

So much for the boycott. Not even Brookline could pull it off!

Protesters? Did anyone expect to see protesters? I thought the anti's were just boycotting - meaning they won't be there (at all). I don't think the anti-gun boycotters' message got out as strong as pro-Second Amendment folks like us, who are counterprotesting (buycotting).

Sitting in the Starbucks at Wellington Circle in Medford enjoying my Venti (large) mocha coffee. Busy, nothing out of the ordinary going on. Will head to work shortly.

I work right there in the Wellington circle area and will Checking it out around noon

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
was at the Westwood SB, and not a soul there protesting, not even a flyer... honestly im thinking they wanted us to overreact, and show up at SB so the news would cover it , and use it against the people OC'ing.

Or they are just wayyyyy too small to actually pull anything off and this group is only really made out of 3 people , and 2 are grandma and grandpa

I'm thinking this.

No matter, SigGrl & I hit a couple of local Sbux this AM and showed the love. I'm shelling out for the moonbats at work to run and get some Sbux later today, too. They'll think I'm just being generous, poor useful idiots. [devil2]

I was kind of hoping to see some crazies yelling about how guns are evil and kill babies and puppies. Was just business as usual at my local SB in Boston though. Gave them some support anyway, in trade for an apple fritter...

Bunch of freaky looking people but pretty busy. Boycott doesn't seem to be hurting business any
c6e4c1b8-6e0c-ed0c.jpg

I went to the one at South Bay Mall on my way home. It's in a Target, so it's not that busy. Not only did I get a coffee, but they gave me a Valentine's card and a free 8-10 cup packet of one of the milder coffees. Which is the same as what I ordered and it wasn't bad at all. Not enough to make me change my regular routine, I'm still glad I supported them.

Yeah, been here with minininjer and another person since like 7:30. It's slowly filling with the Tufts kids, but no go on a boycott or protesters.

I've since switched to shopping on midwayusa.com to see if I can get any funny looks. Nothing. I'm crestfallen. Maybe I need more caffeine.

Sitting in the Westboro Starbucks (next to Julio's Liquors), enjoying coffee and a slice of lemon pound cake. I'll be here for at least an hour. If you're in the area, stop in & I'll buy you a cup. I'm wearing my NRA ballcap, and a green flannel shirt if it helps you find me.

Just got my coffee at the newport store. No protesters here. The lady looked at me funny when I told her thank you for supporting our rights. She probably has no idea.

Sitting in the Westboro Starbucks (next to Julio's Liquors), enjoying coffee and a slice of lemon pound cake. I'll be here for at least an hour. If you're in the area, stop in & I'll buy you a cup. I'm wearing my NRA ballcap, and a green flannel shirt if it helps you find me.

TWtommers & I were there @ about 8:30 this morning, sitting right in the middle talking guns.......no one cared a bit of course. Still, good to get out there, plus I hopped next door & picked this up:

verificationimage.jpg

....and all is quiet on the western front.

Slackers can't even show up to their own protest. venti java chip, chipchipchip, here it goes down, down into my belly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, been here with minininjer and another person since like 7:30. It's slowly filling with the Tufts kids, but no go on a boycott or protesters.

I've since switched to shopping on midwayusa.com to see if I can get any funny looks. Nothing. I'm crestfallen. Maybe I need more caffeine.

I had hoped to join you two, but had to go into the office sooner than I anticipated. I did swing by the one in Arlington Center for a hot chocolate and raspberry scone.

I'm going to a doctors appointment in Cambridge this morning. I'll try to find a Starbucks even though I don't like their coffee. Can you imagine a doctor who is a shooter and has an office in Cambridge?

If you can't find a Starbucks in Cambridge...

I'll head out to Starbucks later today... but it seems like the movement never even gained enough of a following to pull anything off. If anything, Starbuck shops will see an increase due to the regulars and the gun-toting supporters going in today... ha!

- HP

Back
Top Bottom