Antis to stage Starbucks Boycott on Valentine's Day

Awesome! I love starbucks coffee! Another reason to make sure I treat myself special on V day. I will be sure to let them know that I approve of their policy of supporting gun owners.

Meet up?

Hmm... Never been to a Starbucks in my life.. I walk by one everyday. I'll stop in this Valentine's Day...

I will be sure to buy my coffee at starbucks then. The ones calling for the boycott are clearly off the reservation. They don't even pretend that they hold no accountability to those that commit violence, but only to some inanimate object.

Sorry for typos, sent from my phone.

Just thought I'd share this with you folks. Might be a good day to stop in for a latte, if you're into that sort of thing. http://www.sacbee.com/2012/01/23/4208271/starbucks-pro-gun-policy-prompts.html

NES meet and greet at a Starbucks? someone will need to buy some coffee.

WHY STARBUCKS? Currently, Starbucks allows guns and assault weapons to be openly carried in its stores (in 43 states) and concealed and carried in its stores (in 49 states)

Even if they didnt like guns, could they do anything about it? They could put up a sign and try to kick you out, but thats about it, right?

Last edited:
Hmm... Never been to a Starbucks in my life.. I walk by one everyday. I'll stop in this Valentine's Day...

Much better than Dunkin Donuts. At least their coffee always tastes the same because you put your own cream and sugar.

Make sure to spread the word to other gun owners and other forums you visit. A spike in revenue on the day of the "boycott" is a message they won't be able to ignore. ;)

my wife was a starbucks manager for something like 7 years, all over CT...
one of my cousins is a district manager for starbucks....

they're a great company from what i've heard, i have a Keurig but might have to go out of my way on v-day to go to an actual starbucks....

I will make sure to purchase at Starbucks that day and tell them I appreciate them not limiting gun owners access to their stores.

Do you suppose I could get a rush on my LTC to allow me to participate in the reverse boycott?

"Dear Chief ____, I would like to participate in the reverse boycott of Starbucks on St Valentines Day. If you could put a rush on my LTC, I would appreciate some extra time to acquire a CCW and appropriate rig. Thank you."

I sent a message to Starbucks corporate telling them I support their position and will visit them on Valentines Day. I have never bought coffee from there (I don't drink it) but I will get myself something else. Maybe some would want to write a note of support to Starbucks as well? Just a thought.

Absolute worst coffee ever made. Give me cheaper or ritzier coffee, it don't matter, as long as it isn't their garbage water.

However, I will be buying starbucks on Vday now.

Starbucks allowing guns to be carried in thousands of their stores significantly increases everyone's risk of being a victim of gun violence....

I get it -- if guns weren't allowed a person with violent intentions would be deterred. That makes sense. [rolleyes]

ETA:
We should have meet-ups all over the place with some shirts, mugs, etc. from these guys.

Link.

Group buy?

Last edited:
OK, the nearest one to me is in dartmouth. I'll be supporting Starbucks on Vday! Who wants to join me? maybe around 630 pm or so?
Post up or PM!!!!

actually, i may go to the taunton one instead...

Last edited:
I haven't had StarBucks in a long while since I'm trying to save some money ... but I'll definitely buy on VDay.

I work in Downtown Crossing ( yuck ) and live in Arlington .. let me know if you guys are meeting up and I'll swing by.

Back
Top Bottom