Anthony's Collectibles, Windsor Locks CT

I have a friend that just opened a gun shop in Windsor Locks CT. The address is

Anthony's Collectibles
97A Old County Rd
Windsor Locks CT 06095
Phone # 860-372-5348

He does transfers ( I think it is $20 but you would have to call him to make sure) and the CT Pistol Class to get your lic. I just talked to him and he said that he is blowing out Spike Tactical Lowers and lower kits. It is $89.95 for a lower and $60 for the lower kit. He is a former customer of mine and a great person to deal with. Just thought you guy would like to know.

Anthony's Collectibles
97A Old County Rd
Windsor Locks CT 06095
Phone # 860-372-5348

He does transfers ( I think it is $20 but you would have to call him to make sure) and the CT Pistol Class to get your lic. I just talked to him and he said that he is blowing out Spike Tactical Lowers and lower kits. It is $89.95 for a lower and $60 for the lower kit. He is a former customer of mine and a great person to deal with. Just thought you guy would like to know.

What's his inventory look like? Milsurp rifles? I'm only an hour from Windsor Locks.

What's his inventory look like? Milsurp rifles? I'm only an hour from Windsor Locks.

He doesn't have many Milsurps that I know of. I know he collects early Remington 700 Carbines, so I know he know alot about them. He also know lots about S&W revolvers. I know he has an assortment of black guns. I think he has a little of everything. I was there 2 weeks ago and he had some ammo and reloading stuff also. You can call him and find out what he has.

Last edited:
Cool, we can always use another shop for a change of pace. I am quite far away but if i'm up that way i'll stop in and say Hi.

Congrats for him!

Keri

I'll have to stop in and say hi. I'm in that area all the time, not sure where old county Rd is have to check the map. Have a friend who just got his permit, looking for a carry piece. He refuses to go to "guns for the good guys" shop?

Anthony's Collectibles
97A Old County Rd
Windsor Locks CT 06095
Phone # 860-372-5348

Bad news in my opinion. Yesterday this individual ended an auction early on GB. When questioned I was told it was within his right to do so and that I had no right questioning the action. Quite frankly he short changed the owner as I would have bid much more for the rifle. I consider his handling of the auction unethical and I definitely question the owners integrity.

Unethical, not according to the winner of the auction and Gunbrokers rules. Yes I ended the auction according to Gunbroker's rules and had the leading bidder declared the winner as per GunBroker Rules Stephen King! I forwarded the rules to you, and still you're upset about not winning the rifle because you were not the leading bidder. You have never done business with us, and you're upset because you were to slow on the auction. This was a consignment gun that the owner wanted to sell, which is what I did for him. I take care of my customers 100%, all of the time. Since you've never worked with us at Anthony's Collectibles you should not be spreading slanderous rumors and untruths about how we do business Stephen.

Back
Top Bottom