• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Delta Arsenal Wallingford, Ct

http://www.deltaarsenal.com/

For my next installment of random shops out of Massachusetts...
Big shop with with an attached indoor range. They even have a whole 'glock store' inside with every possible upgrade or repair part. 20161102_171425.jpg 20161102_171346.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edit: the glock store inside is known as Battle Werx LLC
Battlewerx.com

Last edited:
Before your next installment, get a better camera. [rofl]

Cool place and so many out there ive never heard of.

I heard of this place and had been meaning to stop by as I'm working in Waterbury Monday-Thursday for the foreseeable future. Maybe I'll swing by next week. Another good shop is Hoffmans in Newington.

Yea I'm curious how it compares to Hoffmans which has pretty much everything. Does this place stock lots of holster and mags?

Yea I'm curious how it compares to Hoffmans which has pretty much everything. Does this place stock lots of holster and mags?

A few racks of holsters an most common magazines... Though being ct all 10rd or Leo only. I think I saw one or two 'registered mags' but I didn't look to hard being a m*******.

Nice place good people. Range is on the 3rd floor. Shop is on 2nd floor. They charge $20 for transfers. They also take firearms in on consignment and take 15% only of sale price. Not nearly as big a shop as Hoffman's

Back
Top Bottom