• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Armory, Salem, CT

Has anyone visited here?
I know they do a lot of online business, I'm wondering what their store stock is like.
Do they carry 1994 Pre-bans?

Has anyone visited here?
I know they do a lot of online business, I'm wondering what their store stock is like.

I've been in the store, but I can't help you with your inquiries. I did see a few dozen rifles on the wall display and 40-50 handguns in the display counters. They even had a spattering of reloading gear. The shooting range (Academi) is just up the street, too.

Has anyone visited here?

Reasonable stock last time I was in there, (September?). They're a small store sharing physical space, but not legal proprietorship with a pawn shop. They sell some second hand firearms as well as new stuff, and they had a few pre-ban AR's on the wall last time I was there. Owner seemed knowledgable, was certainly courteous.

As NavelOfficer mentioned, Academi is just up the street. In addition to the range downstairs, they've got retail upstairs and they've been bringing in some decent knives, optics, slings, holsters, etc. Good group of people working there, couple of them are friends of mine.

Back
Top Bottom