Another "ultimate" FUDD

Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. I had one arguing with me on a local forum that he was a gun owner, but then making the usual Fudd points. Later in the discussion, it became "didn't see a need for a gun that could take more than one round." Still later, in another discussion (with his fellow antis), he outed himself as COMPLETELY anti-gun. And the guy's for-real - I know him; he lives down the street. He's also an incurable lefty.

Now I don't want you to take this as an attack on you personally. I just want to point stuff out and you can use it the way you want. I hope that when someone says what you say they laugh and say, "give me a break and get lost because you're not a gun guy" and that needs to be hammered home.

First, even if you are a hunter you need a gun with more than one bullet, unless you plan on clubbing any other attacking animal. So he's not any kind of hunter I've ever come across, unless he's an internet warrior and even then you need 2 bullets in Duck Hunt!

Secondly, saying you're completely anti-gun isn't a FUDD, it's totally anti-gun and tell him to just turn in his guns then (or sell them to us).

Back
Top Bottom