• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another Tourist Arrested in NYC with Guns

I agree with you but he cant because thats the way it is until its changed which hasnt happened yet and we are talking about NY and hes from Ohio. That said,what did he need all those handguns with him for as I wrote. I only need one on my belt when Im out.

It's called BUG (Back Up Gun). Who is anyone to question "What do you need 3 guns for?". So if he had one it's "normal" but if he has more than one than it's stupid moronic or he must be up to no good.

Where's the nra? ::looks at map:: Oh yeah, that's right, they are out whispering in the woods with the fuddly McF***heads drinking deer piss so they can put buckshot up bambis ass with jethro whailing on the banjo.....instead of defending the second amendment. Nothing against hunters, but the second amendment had absolutely nothing to do with hunters or sportsmen.

God I hope some organization gets behind these people, the good guys need a win for once.

This attitude doesn't help. It's not as if we have so many people on the side of the 2A that we can afford to fight amongst ourselves. As a shooter first and hunter second, I agree with the premise that the 2A is about much more than hunting... on the other hand, I would imagine that there is at least the same number of active hunters as there are active CCW carriers (i.e., carry daily) and BOTH groups would do well to appreciate each other's interests. Both are highly motivated to keep gun restrictions as minimal as possible.

This attitude doesn't help. It's not as if we have so many people on the side of the 2A that we can afford to fight amongst ourselves. As a shooter first and hunter second, I agree with the premise that the 2A is about much more than hunting... on the other hand, I would imagine that there is at least the same number of active hunters as there are active CCW carriers (i.e., carry daily) and BOTH groups would do well to appreciate each other's interests. Both are highly motivated to keep gun restrictions as minimal as possible.
Infighting is healthy to a degree. Had there been more since 1934, things might not have gotten as bad as they did...

"Hunter's rights" people have actually been pretty toxic to CCW and RKBA on balance. They have repeatedly thrown us under the bus. This whole concept of "sportsman" has become a universal scapegoat that even rears its ugly head in the courts where it has no basis in history or the Constitution. It is a fabricated standard that has done us a great deal of harm.

We don't need need to hold hands and cuddle... We need to keep our infighting productive and join forces where we overlap, but as lovers of freedom, we cannot fear dissent and competition of ideas - that is exactly what 2A is trying to protect.

This is either a regular thing in nyc and we are hearing about because of the reciprocity bill or somebody is trying to make a point i think

Scott Brown is cool with this. At least the form letter he sent me said so.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom