Another terrorist attack in France

Hope not a dupe...from Foxnews

One man was decapitated and several others were injured in a terror attack at a chemical factory in eastern France Friday morning.

According to Le Dauphine newspaper, a loud explosion was reported at approximately 9:50 a.m. local time in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, northwest of the Alpine city of Grenoble.

A French security official told the Associated Press that two attackers arrived at the factory in a car, bearing banners written in Arabic, and set off an explosion.

According to the paper, a man walked into the company's offices saying he was a member of ISIS and carrying one of the terror group's flags. After beheading a man at the company's entrance, he went into the building and set off several gas canisters.

One of the attackers was arrested, and local media reported that the man was known to authorities. The status of the second attacker was not known, though Le Parisien newspaper reported that person was killed.

Sky News, citing French legal sources, reported that the severed head had Arabic writing scrawled across it and was placed on a fence next to an Islamist flag.

French authorities tell Fox News that approximately ten people were injured. A local police deputy described the attack as "definitely" a terrorist act. France's Interior Minister Bernard Cazenueve was on his way to the scene.

France's anti-terrorism prosecutor has opened an investigation into the incident. The country went on high alert after a series of attacks in January that left 20 people dead in and around Paris region, including the Islamic terrorists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The CNN headline is: Possible terror attack in France.

Inside the article is says: French President Francois Hollande confirmed that a Friday incident at a factory in southeastern France was a "pure terrorist attack."

Why is CNN so apologetic? Possible terror attack? What? The French president, who is a big sissy, at least calls is what it is, a "pure terrorist attack.", while it seems like CNN is looking to excuse this as no big deal.

CNN - is possibly a terrorist appologist

Lets put all of our collective resources toward taking down and banning the Confederate Flag. Fighting terror is so 2001.

- - - Updated - - -

Brought to by the religion of Peace.

Jason.

But, but but it's a lone wolf attack! Don't paint such a broad brush! You can only condemn an entire race of people or an entire religion if the perp is a white Christian!!

The CNN headline is: Possible terror attack in France.

Inside the article is says: French President Francois Hollande confirmed that a Friday incident at a factory in southeastern France was a "pure terrorist attack."

Why is CNN so apologetic? Possible terror attack? What? The French president, who is a big sissy, at least calls is what it is, a "pure terrorist attack.", while it seems like CNN is looking to excuse this as no big deal.

Not to defend CNN but they're probably waiting for all of the details or some more verification as any real news agency would. Looking at that first post there's a few different sources quoting other sources.

I think the worst part is that the animal taken into custody was "known" to police/anti-terrorism authorities.

Tony p.

A 30-year-old man - named by French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve as father-of-three Yassine Salhi who is understood to have been known to security services since at least 2006 - has already been arrested at the scene...

Knowing may be half the battle, but it's only half the battle.

What's the other half? Imprisoning people who haven't broken any laws?

Not saying I know the answer, but if you've already let the enemy into the country you've lost the fight.

Last edited:
A muslim with a knife. What could possibly go wrong?

Well I mean, whats to get worked up about its not like he had a gun ..... people are only dangerous if they have guns right? Its a little known fact that the first recorded murder ever in history was from an accidental discharge of the first gun 1 minute after it was constructed. [sarcasm]

These are Barry's good buddies doing the what muzzie scumbags do, Remember that Kenyan, Communist, Racist, Bastard sitting in the white shack in Washington, Has said that he will side with the muzzies. That is about one the few things that Mother****er didn't lie about.

Also said he would fundamentally transform America..

I'm not very bigoted. I don't like lumping everyone together and if I were to run into a Muslim on the street, I would treat him/her no differently than lets say a Jew or an Athiest. But jeez this shit makes it tough and it will never stop.

CNN has to coddle the whackos of the hope to keep their ground pounders RELATIVELY safe. They have thousands of people on the ground in every third world shithole on the planet.

Not to defend CNN but they're probably waiting for all of the details or some more verification as any real news agency would. Looking at that first post there's a few different sources quoting other sources.

I'm not very bigoted. I don't like lumping everyone together and if I were to run into a Muslim on the street, I would treat him/her no differently than lets say a Jew or an Athiest. But jeez this shit makes it tough and it will never stop.
Does appear to be a fair number of Muslims misinterpreting the peaceful religion of Islam.

I'm not very bigoted. I don't like lumping everyone together and if I were to run into a Muslim on the street, I would treat him/her no differently than lets say a Jew or an Atheist. But jeez this shit makes it tough and it will never stop.

Well, with no direct offense to you, this can be used as a very good example.

Being "bigoted" is good. it's very healthy. It is the human condition.

You (again, not personally you), have been numbed, grown into a state of coma, not seeing what's going on around you.
No matter how much these lies get spread, we all notice race and religion, there are huge differences between races and beliefs, and the people that practice them. They are not all the same.

The big deal is that you will feel bad inside, like you are a bad person if you will fully admit that one group of people is better than the other - although, magically enough, everyone is flocking to countries where some people have lived, and no sane person would go live in the countries that other people established. -
Reality - right in people's faces, and they still ignore it by saying "everyone is equal". No, everyone is not equal, far, far from it.

The fact of the matter is that once Group "Sucks" reaches a critical mass in a county that was run by group "Wins" for centuries, then, that great country will also become a "Suck" country.

Proof ? Compare number of terror attacks in France in the 1960' and since year 2000, you think you'll be surprised ?
Compare number or rapes, too. With special notice of what was the country of origin, 2 generations back, of the rapist.

I'm not a fan citing studies, but here goes, look it up - if you sit in a room, and a person of different race enters the room - your anxiety level does rise - more than it does when a person of your race enters the room. Year 2015 and all the BS with it, we are - primal and tribal creatures.

Think you're not primal ? think you are more advanced because you "love everyone", that's nonsense, you are only regurgitating what you were taught in school or watched on some after school special TV show.

Again, nothing personal here.

Last edited:
Look, guys, I don't care what you think of the French, but I can tell you, if those assclowns keep pulling shit like that, my people WILL blow a fuse, and then, Allah help them. Plenty of french patriots are itching for go time, just like here. And when they're fed up with the bullshit, they'll go do some huntin'. And then, it'll be "if it's brown, it's down", regardless if you got anything to do with it or not.
Theyre FUGGING with the wrong people.

Look, guys, I don't care what you think of the French, but I can tell you, if those assclowns keep pulling shit like that, my people WILL blow a fuse, and then, Allah help them. Plenty of french patriots are itching for go time, just like here. And when they're fed up with the bullshit, they'll go do some huntin'. And then, it'll be "if it's brown, it's down", regardless if you got anything to do with it or not.

I said it here, in a Charlie Hebedo (sp?) thread... It was only our fathers or grandfathers that organized against the greatest evil ever known.

No need to go down on brown, you just need to kill all the French commies and the problem will solve itself.

Can't wait to see it. Maybe it will catch on.

Back
Top Bottom