• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another terrorist attack in France

Look, guys, I don't care what you think of the French, but I can tell you, if those assclowns keep pulling shit like that, my people WILL blow a fuse, and then, Allah help them. Plenty of french patriots are itching for go time, just like here. And when they're fed up with the bullshit, they'll go do some huntin'. And then, it'll be "if it's brown, it's down", regardless if you got anything to do with it or not.
Theyre FUGGING with the wrong people.

Seems like they already have plenty of reasons to light the fuse....numerous no go zones and now this. Hopefully soon.

Not to defend CNN but they're probably waiting for all of the details or some more verification as any real news agency would. Looking at that first post there's a few different sources quoting other sources.

I hope you were being sarcastic when you wrote this.

I said it here, in a Charlie Hebedo (sp?) thread... It was only our fathers or grandfathers that organized against the greatest evil ever known.

Genghis Khan?

-edit-

The Mongol hordes?

oops I didn't see this before I replied. but yes, exactly.

No one knows fore sure, but his armies Khan was estimated to have killed 40 million people, many of them died as a result of his armies blocking off access to food and water. By any standard that is extraordinary, but in the 13 century it was probably more than 10% of the human population.

Last edited:
The day of the attack, I was traveling from Italy to southern France. Before entering France, our train was stopped by 3 vans filled with what looked like SWAT teams. All doors where locked, they boarded and swept the train. The locals on the train told us they are looking for illegal's. They come up through Italy and into France. Most go on to Great Britain. I asked why-Free health care. Also, I know gun control is very serious in France. I have a habit of looking people over. All the taxis I've taken the drivers are carrying folding knives. Being a knife nerd, I am tempted to ask to see what kind of knife but my French sucks and sometimes the French aren't the nicest of peoples.

The most interesting thing is that the people I've talked with are all complaining about the illegal immigrants. The beheading and attempted bombing leaves them feeling unprotected. Frequently, our conversations turn hunting boar. Apparently that's a thing in southern France. But I think it's their way to say we have access to weapons. This much I do know, the people have some serious disagreements with their government.

All it takes is one country to lead the way into go time and the movement will spread around the globe. Wouldn't it be ironic if it were the French that sparked that movement?

By this logic go time already started in the Middle East. Not sure it's the kind of movement NES is going to get behind though.

it is far too late that the French suddenly realized that open borders, letting in any people who wanted to come, was a very bad idea. And now that the EU has united all these European states....they have no legal right to deport most of these people anymore. So, they are in a deep hole that they dug themselves, and just recently decided to stop digging it even deeper.

Back
Top Bottom