Another FED STING to get dangerous criminals off the street.....

You know, I wouldn't mind if they would do a sting to get root beer taken off the mean streets of Lancaster County.
Being a die hard root beer junkie, when I started seeing the signs along the roadside I thought I was in heaven, until I was ushered into a damp dark cellar to buy my bootleg root beer. It tastes god-awful. [laugh]

Ya, it's pretty much all of it.

You know, with people no longer sitting inside their homes playing poker online, and now not being able to drink fresh, no chemical/hormones, unpasteurized milk in their own homes, I feel so much safer, and think violent crimes and crimes with actual victims should be going down dramatically now.... ? wait what? [banghead]

Last edited:
When asked about the sting, senior investigator Thomlins commented, "Wait... Amish? Amish? We thought they was Al Mish! You sure? Not Al Mish? Amish? Oh... That's different. Ne-ver-mind."

How dare they try to engage in food-related activity that does not somehow involve Monsanto! What, were they thinking that they lived in a free country or something?

re: one of the customers:

She first did what’s called cow sharing, which is when a group of people buy shares in owning a cow, and pay a farmer to board and milk the cow. But Maryland outlawed that practice and she was forced to look elsewhere for raw milk, and turned to Mr. Allgyer’s farm.

So cows can't have multiple owners and someone else can't board your cow?

What a screwed up place we live in. I get more and more po'd every day at what we've allowed our govt to do.

This is why Sedgwick Maine told them to shove their ridiculous laws and passed local ordinances to counter all these foolish bastards.

Ya, it's pretty much all of it.

You know, with people no longer sitting inside their homes playing poker online, and now not being able to drink fresh, no chemical/hormones, unpasteurized milk in their own homes, I feel so much safer, and think violent crimes and crimes with actual victims should be going down dramatically now.... ? wait what? [banghead]

While unpasteurized milk is good I wouldn't drink it if it's not from a farmer you know. TB is present in cattle. Not a fun disease.

Has anyone here ever been to a dairy or milked a cow? Not exactly the cleanest of animals... nor are their living conditions (even in well run dairies with people who actually CARE for their animals).

I'm all for fresh, pure milk without rBST or any of the reprehensible practices of confinement feedlot dairy operations... but that creamy goodness is getting PASTUERIZED. Raw Milk? Pass.

Has anyone here ever been to a dairy or milked a cow? Not exactly the cleanest of animals... nor are their living conditions (even in well run dairies with people who actually CARE for their animals).

I'm all for fresh, pure milk without rBST or any of the reprehensible practices of confinement feedlot dairy operations... but that creamy goodness is getting PASTUERIZED. Raw Milk? Pass.

Agreed, but shouldn't the consumer make that decision? Thats the same reasoning that hollow points are illegal in NJ.

Makes for strong wrists and a sore back!

It's ALL about CHOICES.
A lot of folks (myself included) prefer RAW. It's not up to you or anyone else to tell me what I can or cannot drink.
There are going to be issues with civil unrest, if the libtards/rinos think they can keep legislating morality/safety based
on their own notions.

Gov: 'Got Milk?'
Farmer: 'Yessir'
Gov: 'Let me see your ----ing hands! Now! Do it!'

This administration has repeatedly demonstrated its incompetence and overreach in the regulatory arena.

On the one hand I am quite glad as it is waking more people up to the state-of-affairs in which we found ourselves WRT to the size and scope of government. We reached this point because the regulatory machine mushroomed in size, but the number of people who directly felt its effects was limited.

Now, they've "gone public" and are whipping enough people in the streets to get people wake up and do something about it.

It's ALL about CHOICES.
A lot of folks (myself included) prefer RAW. It's not up to you or anyone else to tell me what I can or cannot drink.
There are going to be issues with civil unrest, if the libtards/rinos think they can keep legislating morality/safety based
on their own notions.

I'm fine with your choice.

Personally it makes me want to puke thinking about it, but hey, it's your stomach, not mine.

just do me a favor... you catch god knows what bacterial infection from drinking raw milk... you pay the hospital bill, ok? It was your choice... I don't want the consequences.

Yes, but Caveot Emptor. And also... you get sick from drinking it.. you foot the bill.

That's how it would be if I ran this place.

(this place = the world).

Thats the way it should be, someone gets sick, they choose differently next time - free market.

Back
Top Bottom