• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another FED STING to get dangerous criminals off the street.....

Government is just protecting these people from their own choices. It's done routinely and is a fundamental part of American life. Seat belts, prescription drugs, illegal drugs, FDA food standards, water use standards, speed limits, etc. In every case, you can count on the following excuses to limit your freedom:

(1) If you do the bad activity, you might do something worse (e.g., drug users steal)
(2) If you do the bad activity, you might suffer and expect others to pay (e.g., drug users get sick)
(3) If you do the bad activity, you might add to a global problem (e.g., drug users undermine border security)
(4) It's for the children

The fun part is watching people use these reasons to control others on the one hand, but object to exactly the same logic when it affects something else.

Last edited:
Has anyone here ever been to a dairy or milked a cow? Not exactly the cleanest of animals... nor are their living conditions (even in well run dairies with people who actually CARE for their animals).

I'm all for fresh, pure milk without rBST or any of the reprehensible practices of confinement feedlot dairy operations... but that creamy goodness is getting PASTUERIZED. Raw Milk? Pass.

Yeah, but that's my problem, not the government's. This a handful of farmers selling direct to a small class of consumers. This isn't milk you buy at the grocery store. The FDA attempt at trying to justify this bulls**t via "community danger" reasoning is laughable. With the amount of whining they do over these raw milk sales, they would lead you to believe the farmers are spraying anthrax into the air or something.

-Mike

Yeah, but that's my problem, not the government's. This a handful of farmers selling direct to a small class of consumers. This isn't milk you buy at the grocery store. The FDA attempt at trying to justify this bulls**t via "community danger" reasoning is laughable. With the amount of whining they do over these raw milk sales, they would lead you to believe the farmers are spraying anthrax into the air or something.

-Mike

Agree.

I'm fine with your choice.

Personally it makes me want to puke thinking about it, but hey, it's your stomach, not mine.

just do me a favor... you catch god knows what bacterial infection from drinking raw milk... you pay the hospital bill, ok? It was your choice... I don't want the consequences.

Great another Statist outed. [thinking]
Your "consequences" argument holds no water...

Unless if you make everybody pay when:

Accident while texting, drinking, cellphone, etc...
get fat while overeating at McDonalds
cirrhosis from drinking
smoking, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc...

Folks were/are drinking raw milk for thousands of years.
It's much healthier, regardless of what your federal masters are telling you...[rofl]

? How is him saying it's your choice, and to leave him out of it a statist position? Even if he believes there are medical consequences, saying you should deal with them on your own and not call on the state for help coerced from his wallet is the very opposite of a statist position. [thinking]
Great another Statist outed. [thinking]
Your "consequences" argument holds no water...

Unless if you make everybody pay when:

Accident while texting, drinking, cellphone, etc...
get fat while overeating at McDonalds
cirrhosis from drinking
smoking, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc...

Folks were/are drinking raw milk for thousands of years.
It's much healthier, regardless of what your federal masters are telling you...[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom