Ann Coulter

She looks like a guy. She even has an adam's apple. [shocked]

Personally I think Ann Coulter (along with Michael Moore) are greatly responsible for the decline of modern politics into the partisan swill it is today. They both need a good dose of STFU.

adam's apple

Personally I think Ann Coulter (along with Michael Moore) are greatly responsible for the decline of modern politics into the partisan swill it is today. They both need a good dose of STFU.

I suppose that after reading her books that someone who has a different political view would come to that conclusion. You have read them right??
As far a Ann Coulter and Michael Moore being responsible for the decline of modern politics----the news media can take credit for that.

if she looked different (no adam's apple) would you be more inclined to agree with her?

[rofl]

"My level of intellectual discourse is so dominantly superior to yours that I have no qualms with kicking off my argument by calling you an uglyface, uglyface." [wink]

Sorry pip, had to point that out. (Ambivalent about Coulter, myself.)

I've never disagreed with her. She has entertined me mightily many times. If I want to look at pretty blondes I can turn to Hollywood , if I want to hear someone whose research is deep , opinions strong , attitude pro American Consertitive and isn't afraid to call John Edwards a faggot - then it's Ann Coulter all the way.

Ann Coulter's Quotes . . .

coulter_shooting_gun.jpg

Quotes By Ann Coulter

"Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole."

"There are a lot of bad republicans; there are no good democrats."

"We need to execute people like (John Walker Lindh) in order to physically intimidate liberals."

"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots."

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

"Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties -- provided we're only talking about criminals."

"The New York Times editorial page is like a Ouija board that has only three answers, no matter what the question. The answers are: higher taxes, more restrictions on political speech and stricter gun control."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"Usually the nonsense liberals spout is kind of cute, but in wartime their instinctive idiocy is life-threatening."

"We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."

"If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam -- oh wait, he does."

"Press passes can't be that hard to come by if the White House allows that old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the President."

"The swing voters -- I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster."

She's got crazy eyes. Bad ones too - like that run-away bride from Georgia.

It's scary. I was once told that if you regularly see the top part of someone's iris, good chance they're whacked. From my limited observations, I'd say that it's pretty spot on.

Come on Pip, adam's apples on women rock! [wink]

No eye protection. [thinking]

She also looks like she has her thumbs crossed! BIG No-No for a semi-auto. Most learn after the first time they rip open their thumb. [rolleyes] [thinking]

Probably a staged picture for the fotog.

I did that the first and last time I tried shooting my Glock 22 weakhanded. I had lacerated my right trigger finger and it had multiple stitches and a splint on it, so I used it to support my left hand. Unfortunately, the grip was so unnatural that I didn't even realize my thumb was in the way until my right thumb received a nice big bloody gash to accentuate the injury to my index finger.

Oops.

I like her attitude towards liberals but have never actually read through one of her books.

She also looks like she has her thumbs crossed! BIG No-No for a semi-auto. Most learn after the first time they rip open their thumb. [rolleyes] [thinking]

She's got nothing to worry about. In spite of the cartridges in the photo, she's holding an air pistol. That slide is going nowhere.

She's got nothing to worry about. In spite of the cartridges in the photo, she's holding an air pistol. That slide is going nowhere.

You must have real good eyes. Not enough detail visible for me to see that.

And some better quality Airsoft pistols run the slide like the real thing.

LenS; She also looks like she has her thumbs crossed! BIG No-No for a semi-auto. Most learn after the first time they rip open their thumb. [rolleyes said:
[thinking]

I have small hands, and the grips on most high caps forces me to use that grip style. I've never been hurt using it, but I'm VERY careful about where I put my hands.

Hey some C02 air pistols have blow back action... yeah noted the crossed thumbs and the lack of eyes... And shouldnt she have more ammo??? And not lying loose like that sloppy come on...[rolleyes]

bullets

Eddie you may be right----the cartridges are 45 ACP's not 9mm.
i blew up the picture and using the button on her pants for comparison, i ascertained that they do not fit that pistol.

but back to the original point----she does have a way with words
and im glad she is on our side!

oh one more thing-----the time on here watch is 3:40

blueleader

I'm going to dissent. IMO, the right wing Christians are as much a threat to our Constitutional rights as the gun grabbers and Ann Coulter (douche) is a mouth piece for them. She blindly sticks up for whatever the Republican party does.

I'm going to dissent. IMO, the right wing Christians are as much a threat to our Constitutional rights as the gun grabbers and Ann Coulter (douche) is a mouth piece for them. She blindly sticks up for whatever the Republican party does.

Agreed. I find Ann Coulter hilarious in the same way as Michael Moore, even though she may be (amazingly) even less informed than him. The retardedly trite bullshit that she spews about all Democrats being evil is just so wildly absurd that I can't possibly take her seriously. The fact that she even receives publicity is detrimental to the future of American politics, but I guess there are plenty that just want a black and white "us versus them" political worldview.

I mean, come on, you guys can't possibly agree with half of the quotes in blue on the last page, right?

Ya,you're right.I agree with 3/4 of them.

There's a lot of irony in her last quote. If a person can't see that neither of two choices are the right solution, I'd say that shows something about that person's IQ.

She really is no different than Michael Moore.

Back
Top Bottom