An Update on GOAL, The Foundation, and TOM

Where on west main is this new place?

361 West Main st. 1st floor

Great write up Jim !!! As a member of the BoD, along with Jim, Chris & Ross, you can all imagine what we thought when the 'Real' numbers were made available to us. Eye opening is an understatement.

Bob P was praised at the last board meeting for bringing this to light!!
Going forward, everyone who owns a firearm should join GOAL...period.
They're the one with the political clout, through Jim Wallace, and the horsepower to see the job til the end.
I'm proud to be a member and thrilled to be on the BoD!!

Thanks for the update and for stepping up to serve on the board. I can't wait to see what's in store for GOAL in the next year with so much accomplished so far. Also, huge round of applause to Bob Pepi for starting the process and prodding it along until enough momentum was generated. Also, thanks to the BoD members who made the split happen.

Thanks. I'm planning on running for the board in the next election. I hope I can count on your support.

Thanks. I'm planning on running for the board in the next election. I hope I can count on your support.

[cheers]

You've got my vote!

- - - Updated - - -

Great write up Jim, Made a confusing subject less so.

How does one cancel the hard copy newspaper? I am getting the electronic one already.

Just send an email to Tara ([email protected]), put "Paperless" in the subject line, and include your name and address (or member number if you know it).

ETA: I changed the OP to include this info.

Last edited:
My thanks to you, EC, for this information. I'll also give a tip of the hat to the other BoD members and the GOAL staff. I'm sure it was difficult for those folks while these problems were being sorted out. My son and I will be happy to continue our memberships with GOAL.

Well done!

Most definitely Bob, well done. Jim, that was a great write up, thank you. Thanks to all the staff at GOAL and the members of the BOD as well.

Last edited:
Wow, great turn around.

What about the lippy lawyer?
He has an ad in the new paper. Switched sides I guess.

You will win in a landslide Bob. It will be like Dappper said, "They'll have to weigh the votes".

Kudos to all in the pilothouse. The ship no longer lists.

Thanks for the write up Jim. Now it's up to us to spread the word at our respective clubs. There are still clubs that have not yet heard the GOAL side of things. They have only heard from TOM and their version. So please go to your next club meeting and share what Jim wrote up!

Kudos to everyone involved in bringing the issues to light, and working their tails off to bring about such huge positive change.

Just think of what an additional $153,000 a year can do for GOAL.

The GOAL Foundation has recently changed its name to The Massachusetts Shooters Foundation. The former Director of GOAL - Michael D Yacino – is an officer (both Treasurer and Clerk) of The Foundation.

Well that doesnt seem very much like them, I figured they would try and use the GOAL name to keep making money off the confusion, they never did seem very bright I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom