"an open letter from hunters about gun reform" - NOT SPEAKING FOR ME...

allen-1

NES Member
More gdmn propaganda - calling for restrictions on firearms - written by "hunters" and "gun-owners" with the angle of "we're reasonable people".

The gun grabbers will read this and agree with all of it.

Some gun owners will read it and unfortunately agree with it.
And that's the problem. As they divide us, we lose our rights.

An Open Letter From Hunters About Gun Reform | HuffPost

Of course since it's HUFFPO - you know it's crap.

I'm convinced this comes from 80 year old fudds who have nothing left to do but armchair quarterback from their tree stand.

There's thousands of us who dont agree, but one senior citizen in the twilight of his life decides "yeah, can't kill a Turkey with a black rifle" and suddenly his wealth of insight and knowledge belongs to all of us.

Any gun owner that doesn't realize what the true intentions of the left are simply are NOT paying attention!!

No compromise or appeasement is going to make them stop!! Look around. Look at history!

Dems just following the playbook, word for word, from their trailblazer--Joseph Goebbels

175px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-17049%2C_Joseph_Goebbels_spricht.jpg

"If you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes the truth"

Some real gems in that:

But the positive image of the hunter as a skilled and conscientious “sportsman” is being abused in defense of an out-of-control gun culture.

Most hunters own guns principally to hunt game. We use them safely and respectfully...

LOLOL! Almost 100% of the muzzle sweeps I have experienced were Fudds, and likewise almost 100% of unsafe firearm handling such as range cold, people down range situations have been Fudds. We provide target frames, and guess who blows them to splinters in the fall? Fudds 'patterning' their shotguns. A lot of other dumb stuff at the range is caused by Fudds. Whenever I've seen a person getting rude and irate over inconvenience for a scheduled match at their club, it's always a Fudd.

Mass probably needs a shotgun only rule for deer hunting based on the number of idiot hunters I have encountered- some of them trespassing on my property and hunting too close to my house. I've had to post at my property boundaries for the first time in my life.

I do hunt, so maybe I should send a letter to Huffpo regarding increased regulation for hunting, no lead shot, no shotties over .410 ga, etc., waiting period for hunting license, no carrying more than 5 shells on your person...

Good f-ing grief, that's a nasty little piece of globalist inspired propaganda, written by a circle jerk of uber-Fudds.

now they need to print an op-ed that explains the real meaning behind 2A which so many are afraid to say out loud...

More gdmn propaganda - calling for restrictions on firearms - written by "hunters" and "gun-owners" with the angle of "we're reasonable people".

The gun grabbers will read this and agree with all of it.

Some gun owners will read it and unfortunately agree with it.
And that's the problem. As they divide us, we lose our rights.

An Open Letter From Hunters About Gun Reform | HuffPost

Of course since it's HUFFPO - you know it's crap.

These people need some schooling on American History, not liberal propaganda!

Some real gems in that:

But the positive image of the hunter as a skilled and conscientious “sportsman” is being abused in defense of an out-of-control gun culture.

Most hunters own guns principally to hunt game. We use them safely and respectfully...

LOLOL! Almost 100% of the muzzle sweeps I have experienced were Fudds, and likewise almost 100% of unsafe firearm handling such as range cold, people down range situations have been Fudds. We provide target frames, and guess who blows them to splinters in the fall? Fudds 'patterning' their shotguns. A lot of other dumb stuff at the range is caused by Fudds. Whenever I've seen a person getting rude and irate over inconvenience for a scheduled match at their club, it's always a Fudd.

Mass probably needs a shotgun only rule for deer hunting based on the number of idiot hunters I have encountered- some of them trespassing on my property and hunting too close to my house. I've had to post at my property boundaries for the first time in my life.

I do hunt, so maybe I should send a letter to Huffpo regarding increased regulation for hunting, no lead shot, no shotties over .410 ga, etc., waiting period for hunting license, no carrying more than 5 shells on your person...

Good f-ing grief, that's a nasty little piece of globalist inspired propaganda, written by a circle jerk of uber-Fudds.
A hunter didn't write that. It's was written by a guy who's job it is to promote propaganda. I don't believe anything...I mean anything, I see or read on the internet anymore. You shouldn't either.

A hunter didn't write that. It's was written by a guy who's job it is to promote propaganda. I don't believe anything...I mean anything, I see or read on the internet anymore. You shouldn't either.

Sadly, those who support this anti 2A agenda do believe it.

I'm convinced this comes from 80 year old fudds who have nothing left to do but armchair quarterback from their tree stand.

There's thousands of us who dont agree, but one senior citizen in the twilight of his life decides "yeah, can't kill a Turkey with a black rifle" and suddenly his wealth of insight and knowledge belongs to all of us.

I don't even think it came from Fudds. It's literally every libtard talking point on guns. It's some soyboy's fantasy letter from "common sense hunters" and nothing more, even the comments are closed.

Not to mention he grew up in a world where Ma-gub'mint was the teet that everyone safely sucked from. Well, except that FDR was a commie. And McCarthy ran roughshod over the Constitution. And LBJ was a womanizer and a racist. Other than that, we should wholely trust the government at all times. If they say to get rid of gunz or walk around with no pants on, we should just comply.

Yawn.....did you read the bottom as to who these "Hunters" are?

Its a bunch of self professed journalists and bureaucrats.......think Zumbo....

Daniel M. Ashe, former U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service director
Ted Williams, environmental journalist*
Paula Del Giudice, outdoor writer and hunter*
Mike Furtman, outdoor writer and photographer, hunter and former gun dealer*
Jim Low, former president of the Outdoor Writers Association of America and 13-time recipient of the Izaak Walton League’s Outdoor Ethics Communication Award*
Dr. Leonard Lee Rue III, wildlife photographer*
Brian Rutledge, conservation leader and naturalist
Scott Stouder, outdoor writer, conservationist and lifelong hunter*
Dr. Kris Thoemke, outdoor writer, conservationist and hunter*
Joel Vance, current member and former president of the Outdoor Writers Association of America*
George Harrison, retired nature journalist*
Rich Patterson, former president of the Outdoor Writers Association of America*

f*** these a**h***, every single one of them. Thanks for putting names on the record. There is no "division", they are not us, f***ing Judas can EBOAD and join Dicks and Yeti.

So when Gen. Gage sent troops to sieze the arms at Concord (which included artillery equal to that in the British arsenal), it was just an attempt for common sense, reasonable gun regulation?

Oh, OK. Do over then. All's good. Back to being subjects then, none of this citizen stuff for you.

Hmmm. I seem to have forgotten the lyrics to "God Save the Queen."

There was a Gun Owners for Hillary group, Gun Owners for Obama group....all funded by the left. It's all about one unalienable right, the 2nd Amendment. Everything else is a distraction.

I don't believe I have ever heard of a one of them and I've been reading hunting/ shooting magazines for a very long time.
Also in all the 40 plus years of shooting , I could count the number of real, honest to God, dyed in the wool Fudds I've run into on one hand.
Contrived bullshit , every word of it.

I don't believe I have ever heard of a one of them and I've been reading hunting/ shooting magazines for a very long time.
Also in all the 40 plus years of shooting , I could count the number of real, honest to God, dyed in the wool Fudds I've run into on one hand.
Contrived bullshit , every word of it.
We must run different circles. I know more than a few fudds. Worse than that a few are ex-military. Then there is another group who I question why do they even own a gun?

Back
Top Bottom