Ammo on the internet ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's legal. However, very few companies want to explain that to our Attorney General so most will not ship to MA. If you do find a company that will ship ammo to MA, DO NOT POST ABOUT IT ONLINE.

Read the forum stickies and people here will be less likely to land on your like a wet pile of manure.

is this the way you answer questions around here, by belittling the person asking the question ??? charliecuda - - - Updated - - - Thank You for your honest reply??? charliecuda
When you dont bother to search and easily find out why we dont answer questions like that, yes.

Mr. Brownstone

IBTL

is this the way you answer questions around here, by belittling the person asking the question ??? charliecuda

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You for your honest reply??? charliecuda
It gets frustrating when people ask the same questions every week instead of taking two minutes to search the site.

I'd love to pile on here but I think it's been covered. This is why we have stickies that nobody reads.

I feel so dumb. Before i even joined i read all the stickies. I could have just posted all my questions instead!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

See you were way ahead of me, I was still looking for the shoulder thing that goes up.

Ibtl. You can set your watch to these idiotic posts. Have people lost all sense of the power of search?

Waitng for the mike lock with video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom