• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Also having problems with my membership

I am also having problems with my membership

I paid by Paypal and now can't get on any Member forums

Jul 21 2017
Derek Hoskins Payment
Loading transaction details for Derek Hoskins Payment- negative $21.00

I have paid my $21.00. I am trying to answer Mike Spanglers post on old odd bullets for take down and it will not let me post. I have logged off and back on. I have tried other computers and all I get is the same thing I can't post. Would someone in Admin please take care of this. it will not let me answer anything in this forum http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu...S-WTT-Handguns

This what I get every time

[h=2]vBulletin Message[/h] BillNed, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

That's a Classified subforum (where people sell stuff) you are trying to post in not a discussion subforum. I know the Internet is hard but come on.

cgGJRQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom