• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Alright ive tried finding these on my own but i need help

I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna to kick a little ass, I'm gonna to kick some ass in the U.S.A., gonna climb a mountain, gonna sew a flag, gonna fly on an eagle. I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, I'm gonna kick some ass, I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass. -Charlie Kelly

???

My buddy up in Manchester NH has a side business, he did this for me a few months back.
If your interested PM me for his contact info, I knows he's done a ton of mags before.

Attachments

• KIMG0442.JPG
    KIMG0442.JPG
    239.7 KB · Views: 43
I spend a lot of time on the internet. If I find one done with a laser, I'll post back...
~Enbloc

If you’re local to the mill I’d have the guys there do it. There’s a place near me that does nice laser engraving but you’d have to ship them your mags.

I think its kind of weird…This isn’t really a judgment. To each their own..
Somewhere around here I have a mag That i have no idea where i acquired it.

It says “this side up” with the arrow pointing towards the floor plate…

I thought it was hilarious. I have no idea where it came from..Probably received it at some random bulk order.

I think its kind of weird…This isn’t really a judgment. To each their own..
Somewhere around here I have a mag That i have no idea where i acquired it.

It says “this side up” with the arrow pointing towards the floor plate…

I thought it was hilarious. I have no idea where it came from..Probably received it at some random bulk order.
That episode is one of the funniest tv episodes ive ever seen lol

Back
Top Bottom