• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

All is not as it seems at Sandy Hook

Isn't it a bit strange for a woman to have purchased that string of firearms? I mean, it's not like it's for fun shooting. You'd expect a .22 in there as the primary purchase but no. You've got an .30 cal Enfield, a real shoulder buster if there ever was one. e he .45 Henry isn't a biggy but, again not something you'd nomally seen in a ladies shopping cart along side an Bushmaster M4 and Saiga 12. Just saying wierd selection and nothing pink?

I find that women who like firearms have pretty diverse interests in them, often moreso than men. The rumor is this lady was a prepper, so the gun selection makes sense.

Assuming that women wouldn't buy such guns is pretty retarded, IMO.

-Mike

This thread is an abortion.

Seriously, while I think it's always important to question what you hear--posting a video of Robbie Parker as a "fraud"??? JFC, have some class. I've been a cop long enough to know grief looks different on everyone.

conspiracy-640_s640x427.jpg

dont know if its been said yet (10pages of responces is a lot to read first) but has anyone brought up the police not knowing the difernce between a .223 caseing and a 9mm caseing? It would seem that every single cop who walked into either class room would be able to see pile of caseings and know if they where rifle/handgun/ or even shotgun cases....I would love to hear from one of the police that actualy responded who can clear up the mess with that one simple question, what brass was on scene?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, now I have seen that a few other people bring up the issue with the brass...though I would still like to talk to the cops who where first on scene

Last edited:
Here is an interesting Tin Foil link..with sub links...

http://whatdoesitmean.com/index1638.htm

Don't believe anything written or distributed by "Sorcha Fall." They are a known disinformation source.

And that's not to say that there isn't anything fishy about what went down in CT, either. Dig around and you will find some really, really odd stuff with the whole media circus around that incident.

On of of the post asked why drive 70 miles to by a gun at riverview........well I been on riverviews email list for some time. I have received some very good email deals from riverview.......I hope to see them open soon if they indeed are closed.
One thing that made me go hmmmmmm. I heard they where waiting for a warrent to go into the school? I just cant see how the hell this could be put together by plan?
My best guess is this guy had some deep seated jealousy against the kids his mother loved more than him.
2nd thing I heard and nothing since was that the shooter had a incedent at that school in the past.

My thoughts.......these nuts are also cowards.....its sad and really.

She was a "prepper."
She very well might of been but this accusation has only been made by the mother's ex sister in law. The term prepper can mean different things to different people.
Because so many parts of the original story have been changed I myself will wait for the whole story to come out before I believe most of it.

On of of the post asked why drive 70 miles to by a gun at riverview........well I been on riverviews email list for some time. I have received some very good email deals from riverview.......I hope to see them open soon if they indeed are closed.
One thing that made me go hmmmmmm. I heard they where waiting for a warrent to go into the school? I just cant see how the hell this could be put together by plan?
My best guess is this guy had some deep seated jealousy against the kids his mother loved more than him.
2nd thing I heard and nothing since was that the shooter had a incedent at that school in the past.

My thoughts.......these nuts are also cowards.....its sad and really.

Why would his mother have loved these kids more? she didn't work t the school

I'm still waiting for some club down there to say she's been shooting there. She's supposed to have been a avid shooter. With the selection she bought, you'd think she did shoot some but where? I, frankly, don't buy it. I don't think she knew one firearm from another and I doubt if she shot anywhere near down there. I haven't made a list but I'd love for some club down there to come forward with howe sories.

Rome

Then Bill, I also am not trying to be close-minded, I just don't like arguing over this because its only been a week. I was so depressed last weekend that I barely left the house and then I see all this conspiracy talk and it just sits with me wrong. And as for Colorado, I absolutely agree with you , that stunk and still stinks to high heaven. Someone like Holmes is not capable of such precision and execution, and there are a lot more facts with that conspiracy that I believe. Nonetheless , I didn't mean to sound like a dick , it's just too much to think about. I'll keep a close eye on this event like I have been.

Sent from my POS iPhone

A guy enters a dark theater, goes out the side door, comes back in and then opens fire on unsuspecting people. Precision? Execution? Maybe i am thin on confirmed details but....what, this guy was a govt. Operative or something?

Back
Top Bottom