AHSA Endorses Obama for President!!!

So today I have received two anrgy emails asking why GOAL is backing Obama and the AHSA! Apparently someone saw the link under our news and not knowing anything about us spread the word that we should not be trusted.

I can understand the confusion over ASHA. This group seems to be designed to deceive. But what kind of boob would think that GOAL would endorse or otherwise support Obama?

It's "Fudds," as in Elmer Fudd. Other than that, the above statement describes AHSA well.

However, I suspect it is actually a tad more complex:

"Brady-bunchers" who have bamboozled a largely-ignorant section of the gun-owning populace into believing that they can save themselves by whoring out every other type of gun and gun owner.

In short, AHSA is the Trojan Horse in the firearms community; filled with enemies and brought into our ranks by fools. [puke]

A pox upon each of their houses.

Excellent summary of the ASHA...

Since I came to be where I am based on my hunting background, does that make me a "Fudd" and thereby disqualify me as a supporter of RKBA?

No. But to me a "Fudd" is more of a narrow-minded person who thinks that their gun is okay, but other's guns are not. I see (and have heard at least a few) more Fudds from the $3,000 O/U shotgun crowd who think that their sports of Trap/Skeet/Sporting Clays is so much above the black rifle crowd.

Most of us are intelligent enough to know that the easiest way to defeat an enemy is to get them fighting amongst themselves. AHSA has tried to do just this.

So today I have received two anrgy emails asking why GOAL is backing Obama and the AHSA! Apparently someone saw the link under our news and not knowing anything about us spread the word that we should not be trusted.

Then you received e-mails from cretins with reading comprehension deficiencies. I'm almost surprised anyone that stupid could use e-mail. [rolleyes]

Obama vetoed bill to allow self defense in the home

In the NRA magazine there was a great article this month.

The Illinois legislature voted overwhelmingly to allow for the use of a gun in the home to defend ones life and family.

Obama, the great 2a supporter, vetoed the bill. What else can be said for this clown?

Then you received e-mails from cretins with reading comprehension deficiencies. I'm almost surprised anyone that stupid could use e-mail. [rolleyes]

Come now my legal beagle friend. You of all people are "almost surprised" that there are people who can use the computer to demonstrate their reading comprehension deficiencies?

I am shocked I tell you, shocked!

[smile]

The Illinois legislature voted overwhelmingly to allow for the use of a gun in the home to defend ones life and family.

Obama, the great 2a supporter, vetoed the bill. What else can be said for this clown?

Nonsense. Only chief executives "veto" anything. My guess is he simply voted against it.

Hardly surprising.

Let me correct myself...

Nonsense. Only chief executives "veto" anything. My guess is he simply voted against it.

Hardly surprising.

I misread the article. This is what happened...

Obama voted against the bill to allow use of a gun to defend ones life at home.

The bill had overwhelming support. Then the governor vetoed the bill. So, the legislature tried to override the veto. Obama voted AGAIN against the bill and the override. There were enough votes for the override and the bill PASSED.

If Obama does not even support a citizens right to defend themselves in their OWN HOME- how can anybody allow him to defend our country as commander in chief?

Back
Top Bottom