• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AG on WBZ MYTV38 @8pm

The NRA has given up on this state and leaving it up to local grass root organizations to fight the AG. I'm becoming quickly disenchanted with the NRA. Why would I send them money when they do nothing for this state. Money better spent with GOAL and Comm2A.

because we may see a gun ban at the federal level before too long. if hellary wins, and the dems take the senate and house, we'll be needing the NRA

The NRA has given up on this state and leaving it up to local grass root organizations to fight the AG. I'm becoming quickly disenchanted with the NRA. Why would I send them money when they do nothing for this state. Money better spent with GOAL and Comm2A.
You missed the class on July 21 or so. When all this was explained. The NRA is involved in this state with resources and a low profile.

You missed the class on July 21 or so. When all this was explained. The NRA is involved in this state with resources and a low profile.

I guess you missed the GOAL dinner when the GOAL team stood on the podium and stated "NRA has not donated a nickel in 20 years to MA"

Not talking about MONEY ! legal help.

Doesn't Money = Legal help?

I would want the state fight to be fought with our state lawyers that understand our state laws. Keep NRA on the fed level where their lawyers/lobbyist know their stuff.

MA general law is a very tricky thing.

She skirted around the question about how she went around the legislature and ignored the letters from the 58 legislators. Maura said the dust has settled and she has heard from so many lawful gun owners and others across the state and the say they know the difference between an assault weapon and a rifle and an assault weapon and a handgun. I'm just enforcing the law and the good news is this is working. The best evidence that's there is no confusion about this is the fact that overnight sales of these assault weapons have stopped.

So so my take is all the dealers really fvcked up big time when they complied. That is the bottom fvcking line... if everyone went on buying and selling then there would be some tangible evidence of confusion on everyones part. This is so fvcked.

No confusion?

There was nothing but confusion about this. There was so much confusion that sales of everything stopped. For the first two weeks after this little edict you couldn't buy so much as a tube fed auto loading .22 due to all the confusion.

You can say that her new law is effective, but only because it is confusing.

I felt the same way. That was until the state house gathering where the NRA actually had a body in the house. He wouldn't give specifics except to say they are working with other groups to make shit happen. I donated to all three right after 7/20. Fingers are crossed.

Back
Top Bottom