Aftermarket mags?

everyone knows that Glock mags work well in Glocks. I'm not in a hurry to use second rate magazines to protect my life in order to save a little money. At the price of Glocks in Ma. and the price of carry ammo it makes no sense to get cheap with magazine choices. What's your life worth should be the real question.
Ummm......I wouldn't use them for carry. Glocks come with 3 factory mags, I generally dont' carry any more than that.

Cost. About 10 dollars vs. 30 dollars. Quality is definately better on the factory, but Magpuls work for me for the range just fine.
+1

Yep. Carry only tested & confirmed as "known good" Factory Glock mags; but practice and beat the snot out of the PMAGs...

They can take it and you save the wear and tear on your carry mags...

~Enbloc

+1

Yep. Carry only tested & confirmed as "known good" Factory Glock mags; but practice and beat the snot out of the PMAGs...

They can take it and you save the wear and tear on your carry mags...

~Enbloc
Same. I carry OEM's but have taken multiple 2 day pistol courses and had no issues with the Magpuls

FWIW I recall a Ruger P85 & P85II spec's were so tight & precice there factory magazines could not be used in the other.
Yet, all P-Series 9mm (p85/p89/p93/p94/p95/ and its P- series carbine PC9/PCGR9w/ all factory mags worked in ea. rifle-pistols interchangably & flawlessly. Pro mag generics worked in all 9mm P series also.
Buy factory if available imo.
Cry once. [laugh2]

Good luck!

Which aftermarket mags are reliable? Mostly looking for Glock 45 and G43.
Are you have issues with factory mags?
Does glock sub out mag manufacturing?
Find out who makes glock mags ?

I stick with factory mags when ever possible
The S&W mags for my 4ghay13 are all S&W and run like champs even with the anti rust paper lodged in side.
Same with my SW 1911 mags. They feel cheap but yet to have a problem.

Lol. Have you been living under a rock? Everybody knows about Glicks. Made the correction though. Damned English police. Thats what I get for the using the tiny keyboard on this new phone. What a pain in the ass to use.
You're supposed to keep it in your hand to use, not your ....

KCI Gen2 G19's have run flawlessly. Had one Gen2 G17 and that was fine as well. I use OEM for carry, though. Now if only someone could make a reliable and cheap range mag for Sig P320's or P335XL's....

Back
Top Bottom