• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Adult High Power Clinic

I'm interested!
I've an ould & mouldy Highpower Markman card from 20 years back with the M1

Anyone else notice that we've gone more than 30 posts and nobody has made any joke about the "Adult" Clinic? (^_^)
Probably because this isn't Universal Hub or the Democratic Underground - we're adult enough to know what Derek meant. [wink] [offtopic]

Or you get this:
threadjacked.gif

Last edited:
Folks, if you have been to an Appleseed, you are well on your way to getting experience.

Don't take my word for it, ask Derek. He came by the Harvard Appleseed, and saw we do things pretty much the same as the Army and Marines do, marksmanship training wise.

For those of you that have an Appleseed or 3 under your belt, remember, Appleseed is not an end, but a start. Highpower competition would be an excellent way to take that Appleseed experience to the next level, and attending an Appleseed would be a big boost for Highpower.

Also, make sure to let Derek know if you have been to an Appleseed, as then he knows you have been trained on the basics, and he can concentrate on those that haven't had them yet.

I've shot a couple CMP matches a few years ago with loaner Garands, and I went to the last appleseed at Harvard where I shot a 228 with my AR. Looking to get into highpower.

I'm in if I can make it. Assuming this will be on a weekend, I wont be sure if I can be there until a week prior.
Also, no NRA credentials, other than membership of course.

I thought I'd give this a bump on the off-chance that it'd generate more "me too"s from folks who may have missed it the first time around. Any chance that this may still happen? I think it'd be a great opportunity for those of us who keep intending to get into high-power matches but never quite get around to actually doing it (or am I the only one?) [smile]

I thought I'd give this a bump on the off-chance that it'd generate more "me too"s from folks who may have missed it the first time around. Any chance that this may still happen? I think it'd be a great opportunity for those of us who keep intending to get into high-power matches but never quite get around to actually doing it (or am I the only one?) [smile]

No you're not the only one.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom