Adam Kokesh Cancels DC March

I'm still trying to figure out how the .gov has the legal authority to ban marijuana. The .gov needed to amend the constitution to ban alcohol, I don't see the amendment to ban other substances.

Oh well, I guess it's just easier to make shit up.

I'm still trying to figure out how the .gov has the legal authority to ban marijuana. The .gov needed to amend the constitution to ban alcohol, I don't see the amendment to ban other substances.

Oh well, I guess it's just easier to make shit up.

They watched reefer madness then classified it as an a "dangerous" drug. Alcohol never had that label attached to it. I think there was something about it being for the children too...

His "new plan" is the march on state houses, right?
That is not as dangerous as a march to DC where open carry is illegal.
I do not think this is the last we hear of Kokesh.
He is pretty darn crafty and I am sure has people giving him ideas on what to do next.

I must say though, I am sure that Holder and his boss would love to see Kokesh disappeared.
You're not thinking far enough. This might very well turn out to be the distraction they so desperatly need. Ever thought of that?

So based on the video, and his own admission of using marijuana, he is a prohibited person.

Another bullshit law.

That it be, But until changed, it is the law. If a person is convicted of a felony due to that law. He is still a convicted felon even if the law is changed.

He'd be as prohibited as Snowden. Snowden unquestionably broke the law (at best) or commited treason (at worst), but at least apparantly did it for rightous reasons.

Your response to THAT . . .

They took an Oath to The Constitution of The United States! So how is it that exposing others that took the same oath "Treason"?

1) The Patriot Act should be repealed.

2) We should stop supplying the Drug Cartels with weapons and the rest of the world with borrowed Chinese cash.

3) We should end the war on drugs so the dealers can all go broke.

Looks like Adam went solo, and dared DC to do anything about it.

Video Appears to Show Libertarian Activist Adam Kokesh Loading Shotgun in Freedom Plaza: DCist

The libertarian activist Adam Kokesh might have canceled his Independence Day rally in which participants would have attempted to march through D.C. with loaded guns, but judging from a video he uploaded to YouTube this morning, it appears he decided to carry it out as a private party.

"Can you count the felonies committed in this video?" Kokesh writes in the description of the video. "No, you can't possibly count them all."

LOL He meets the definition of infringement...

on this patent.

Nozzle.jpg
LOL

71863d1372984628-adam-kokesh-cancels-dc-march-nozzle.jpg

Last edited:
I see the haters are out.

People that said he would pussy out and not do it are now ragging on him for doing it.

He did bitch out. Rather than marching with thousands of like minded people, he cancelled it and "went solo". Which means he could have easily staged it. I was hoping to see bloodshed from the march :(

That was over-dramatic as hell. With that said, he has balls, he just uploaded proof of him committing multiple felonies. I would be surprised if Big Brother lets him get away with it. The people that will make fun of him would never in a million years open carry at Boston Common, never mind in D.C.

People that said he would pussy out and not do it are now ragging on him for doing it.

I supported the march and I thought this cancellation of it put him in a real bad spot. He lost a lot of credibility in a quasi fragile movement.

The last thing his camp needs is him on TV pimping out his march and then canceling it the next week.

BWAAAAhahahahahaha.... of course he DID "pussy out". Did you see all the cops he notified standing around him, ready to pounce as he launches his 22 seconds of outrage and civil disobedience video?

My wife just looked up from her knitting wondering why I just bellowed with laughter.

Thanks for the chuckle+.

If I had the photoshop skillz, I'd put that nozzle in his hands instead of the shotty and put it on a box and call it

Code:
Summer's Eve
Kokesh Kofresh

Or maybe
Code:
Summer's Eve
Kokesh So Fresh
with Pussy Scent

Or maybe
Code:
Summer's Eve
100% Kokesh Free

Or something similar.

What a douche.

Quiet, no argument that he's a douche. No argument that the DC march was a bad idea from day one, but I can't help feeling like the only thing to celebrate here is that his backing down sets the bar for apathy and cowardice low enough for those who have done nothing to feel good about themselves...

I could not think of a way to say that that wasn't inflammatory, but it's an honest question: what do you gain from his failure that makes it worth the whooping?

I'm just laughing at him, he's a buffoon. I'm having fun at his expense, because he's just digging his hole deeper and deeper, and those who are supporting him maybe need a different way of seeing just what a nozzle the guys actions have shown him to be... I mean, cheering on a 22 second video as the second coming of some great freedom marcher is a little much. As is my equating him with a patent for an actual douche nozzle.

Just me having some fun with myself, and sharing it.

I'm just laughing at him, he's a buffoon. I'm having fun at his expense, because he's just digging his hole deeper and deeper, and those who are supporting him maybe need a different way of seeing just what a nozzle the guys actions have shown him to be...

I think you spelled "brave enough to do it all alone without exposing others to legal liability" wrong.

Just me being a major dick and bragging about it.
FIFY

I think you spelled "brave enough to do it all alone without exposing others to legal liability" wrong.

FIFY

OK, you win. You've convinced me. Kokesh is an American Civil Rights Hero. Brave to stand up to authority and stand up for his rights by carrying a loaded weapon in front of hundreds of police ready to shoot or arrest him. Or he did it privately in secret for 20 seconds. LOfknL.

Yup. Right up there with Rosa Parks and MLK and Ghandi and Mandela.

Yup. He did attend a pot rally and got arrested. Didn't actually smoke any pot apparently, but he was sure brave!

C'mon, really? He's your hero?

OK, you win. You've convinced me. Kokesh is an American Civil Rights Hero. Brave to stand up to authority and stand up for his rights by carrying a loaded weapon in front of hundreds of police ready to shoot or arrest him. Or he did it privately in secret for 20 seconds. LOfknL.

Yup. He did attend a pot rally and got arrested. Didn't actually smoke any pot apparently, but he was sure brave!

Maybe he even pulled his dick out and wagged it when no one was looking.

Really?
[rofl]
What needs ti happen for you to see what a circus attraction that guy is?

Maybe he is a circus attraction.

But I don't see you guys going down to DC and doing things that get you thrown in jail. I don't see you guys sitting in a jail cell for organizing a pot rally (mind you, no one else was arrested there, even those with pot in their hands next to the police).

Until you guys start performing civil disobedience in public. Shut the **** up.

I'd like to see some of these guys from The Peoples Republik of Mass. thatt are so enamored with Koresh....Kokesh, do an armed march on Beacon Hill.

I'd like to see some of these guys from The Peoples Republik of Mass. thatt are so enamored with Koresh....Kokesh, do an armed march on Beacon Hill.

How about if the Patrick bill passes and it's a felony to possess a pre-ban 30 round mag we go to the statehouse with a handfull of mags. and say, "Molon Labe?" Will you join me?

How about if the Patrick bill passes and it's a felony to possess a pre-ban 30 round mag we go to the statehouse with a handfull of mags. and say, "Molon Labe?" Will you join me?

I did a feeler for an open carry march (fully legal) and the replies were overwhelmingly against doing it.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I did a feeler for an open carry march (fully legal) and the replies were overwhelmingly against doing it.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I am not surprised. Human Nature being what it is I wouldn't thing anyone here would be any different than people anywhere else. Here people have a common interest in RKBA, but that's about it. It doesn't mean they're any more willing to stick their neck out than anyone else.

Maybe he is a circus attraction.

But I don't see you guys going down to DC and doing things that get you thrown in jail. I don't see you guys sitting in a jail cell for organizing a pot rally (mind you, no one else was arrested there, even those with pot in their hands next to the police).

Until you guys start performing civil disobedience in public. Shut the **** up.
I understand what you're saying. Really. I understand your frustration, and what you feel to be utter sniping from pussies sitting around in their underwear. I get it.

But we are usually "advised" (in not-so-polite terms) not to tell others what to do/say or not to do/say around here lest we be called all sorts of names, and
I don't think it's a requirement to be naked to be pointing out that Emperor Kokesh -and unfortunately his followers- are wearing no clothes.

Back
Top Bottom