Adam Kokesh Cancels DC March

Is it odd that a part of me really wished that he was going to march on DC with loaded rifles? I know its not exactly the right time for it but I'd rather see it happen sooner than later when later might be too late. I guess I was just curious as to how this whole thing would unfold and the repercussions or possible advancements we would endure.

Is it odd that a part of me really wished that he was going to march on DC with loaded rifles? I know its not exactly the right time for it but I'd rather see it happen sooner than later when later might be too late. I guess I was just curious as to how this whole thing would unfold and the repercussions or possible advancements we would endure.

I thought it was a good idea because it was meaningful, had teeth to it and has never been done before.

The current "go to your statehouse" has been done a lot, is cliche and will not have noticeable results in any capacity.

I think alot of well meaning patriots dodged a bullet literally and figuratively by not showing up for this march on DC, AK is no
George Washington, and I wonder how many of us these days could feel the connection between these leaders of the past and us now
and know the difference between a real leader and a douche. Oh well...

Just as an FYI about peoples opinions about this event:

Adam is getting beat up pretty bad on his youtube channel right now about the new marches. There is very little interest for marches on state houses since there is nothing unique about doing so. People recognize this and Adam has done some pretty severe damage to whatever reputation he had prior to canceling this event.

Only his die hard followers, and by that I mean people that would go along with basically anything he said seem interested. No one else really does.

I still think that the march on DC, or the attempt for a march on DC would of been fantastic. It's to bad he wiggled his way out after he had 5 days in jail to think over if thats the spot he is willing to live in while his charges are figured out in court. Looks like he wasnt interested in doing that, even though he specifically said thats one of the things he was willing to do.

Just as an FYI about peoples opinions about this event:

Adam is getting beat up pretty bad on his youtube channel right now about the new marches. There is very little interest for marches on state houses since there is nothing unique about doing so. People recognize this and Adam has done some pretty severe damage to whatever reputation he had prior to canceling this event.
I was reading some of the comments on his channel today before I unsubscribed. He is being rightfully trashed for being a coward.

I read a lot of that fiasco thread, and Dench comes off as loyal to the ideas, not the man.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I think it's funny. He brags for weeks and weeks about this march, and shoving it up the governments ass. Then he gets a taste of prison life, and he bails.

It is just amazing how the folks here who were talking how great he is and that they were going follow him, Are now talking out of the the other side of thier mouths. That people shows that even here you really have watch yourself, The phony pricks that post on the site, spoon 1 and spoon 2 will talk shit and then change what they say.

Nobody said he was great. In fact, most of us said exactly the opposite. We said we supported his idea. That's a very different thing.

- - - Updated - - -

I read a lot of that fiasco thread, and Dench comes off as loyal to the ideas, not the man.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Easy now. You're floating ideas far over his ability to comprehend.

I think it's funny. He brags for weeks and weeks about this march, and shoving it up the governments ass. Then he gets a taste of prison life, and he bails.

I don't know. His new plan, if he actually follows it, will likely end with him in prison or dead. Either way, it's his "end game". If he doesn't follow through with it, nothing he says will ever be worth anything.

I don't know. His new plan, if he actually follows it, will likely end with him in prison or dead. Either way, it's his "end game". If he doesn't follow through with it, nothing he says will ever be worth anything.

His "new plan" is the march on state houses, right?
That is not as dangerous as a march to DC where open carry is illegal.
I do not think this is the last we hear of Kokesh.
He is pretty darn crafty and I am sure has people giving him ideas on what to do next.

I must say though, I am sure that Holder and his boss would love to see Kokesh disappeared.

I doubt that it was a few days in detention that motivated the change.
I must say though, I am sure that Holder and his boss would love to see Kokesh disappeared.
I doubt he's on their radar at all. He might be on an under-under-underling's radar, but he doesn't rate the attention of the senior staff at the whitehouse. Not even close.
He might be on the Secret Service's radar though.

His "new plan" is the march on state houses, right?
That is not as dangerous as a march to DC where open carry is illegal.
I do not think this is the last we hear of Kokesh.
He is pretty darn crafty and I am sure has people giving him ideas on what to do next.

It's not just "March on the state houses". It's more of a "March on the state houses, then tell the government they have 12 months to disband or there will be a violent revolution in July 2014."

I'm going to be busy trying to accelerate the onset of colon cancer July 4th.

I'm surprised a competent sniper hasn't already started the shitstorm.

Last edited:
It's not just "March on the state houses". It's more of a "March on the state houses, then tell the government they have 12 months to disband or there will be a violent revolution in July 2014."

Insert The Fonze jumping the shark photo.

I was speaking to two people who like Adam a lot, one of them actually knows him loosely in person. My cousin and brother. My brother is just a libertarian and think kokesh makes good and bad points. my cousin drinks the kool-aide 100% big time from Kokesh (hes the one that knows him from events).

Both my brother and cousin were put off and disappointed by this "new and improved" event.

I was speaking to two people who like Adam a lot, one of them actually knows him loosely in person. My cousin and brother. My brother is just a libertarian and think kokesh makes good and bad points. my cousin drinks the kool-aide 100% big time from Kokesh (hes the one that knows him from events).

Both my brother and cousin were put off and disappointed by this "new and improved" event.

Its just dumb. Just like the people here always talking about voting from the rooftops. If you want a revolution, stop talking about it and have one. Anything less is just talk. Does he really think the government is going to say "crap, we'd better shut down. Kokesh is serious this time." No. So just do it already. He's a moron.

Its just dumb. Just like the people here always talking about voting from the rooftops. If you want a revolution, stop talking about it and have one. Anything less is just talk. Does he really think the government is going to say "crap, we'd better shut down. Kokesh is serious this time." No. So just do it already. He's a moron.

Well it's more then clear that he didnt like jail.

He made it very clear pre jail time in Philly that he had no problems sitting in jail "while the courts figured it out." 5 days in jail later, the plan he was willing to sit in jail for indefinitely was canceled, and now it's off to statehouses to protest. Kokesh is from VA, where open carry is legal and everything he initially planned in DC is not arrestable.

So, he made a new event that has a low chance of arrest for himself.

He did a lot of damage to his image. It will be interesting to watch himself dig his way out of it. I suspect he will be less extreme for a while in order to snag libertarians back into his circle, as all he has now are anarchists.

I thought he was interesting before, but this really damaged his image.

The presumptuous name of his event demanded he bring the juice. I mean, "The Final American Revolution"? Really? Now he just looks like a pompous wimp. Too bad really. I wanted to see how the event would have played out.

I doubt that it was a few days in detention that motivated the change.

one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-300x200.jpg

6:00ish DC police asking Kokesh if he plans on coming July 4th, Kokesh would not answer question [rofl]
7:20 same cop arresting Kokesh for smoking weed out front of the white house [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom