Adam Kokesh Calls for Peaceful Open Carry March July 4th from Virginia to D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thread. In case you guys had not been paying attention, Adam Kokesh is a phoney. Several researchers are linking him with the Obama For America organization - hell, the guy was even stupid enough to briefly post this on his FB page. Classic infiltration tactic - and just think what it would mean to have Obama for America behind the Open Carry March of Washington DC? A setup - also just imagine the draconian martial law Obama and his cronies will slap down on the country if someone ( i.e. one of their plants) starts shooting? We would be giving him just the excuse he needs to start the end game. Be more strategic with your thinking, rather than blindly join in with the jingoistic sabre rattling. There is absolutely nothing wrong with standing up for our civil rights - heck, I've done enough speaking and debate panels in the past few months - but this rally is just such a bad idea it stinks of a setup.

Nothing good can come from this - nothing. Civil disobedience is a tool to use at the appropriate time. Marching on DC with loaded rifles is just the excuse the Obama administration needs to have ringers in the group who would start trouble. Look to history - Hitler did the same thing to grab power. Don't hand O his Reichstag event.

Interesting thread. In case you guys had not been paying attention, Adam Kokesh is a phoney. Several researchers are linking him with the Obama For America organization - hell, the guy was even stupid enough to briefly post this on his FB page. Classic infiltration tactic - and just think what it would mean to have Obama for America behind the Open Carry March of Washington DC? A setup - also just imagine the draconian martial law Obama and his cronies will slap down on the country if someone ( i.e. one of their plants) starts shooting? We would be giving him just the excuse he needs to start the end game. Be more strategic with your thinking, rather than blindly join in with the jingoistic sabre rattling. There is absolutely nothing wrong with standing up for our civil rights - heck, I've done enough speaking and debate panels in the past few months - but this rally is just such a bad idea it stinks of a setup.

Nothing good can come from this - nothing. Civil disobedience is a tool to use at the appropriate time. Marching on DC with loaded rifles is just the excuse the Obama administration needs to have ringers in the group who would start trouble. Look to history - Hitler did the same thing to grab power. Don't hand O his Reichstag event.

Couldn't have put it any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceland? German unification is a good example, but there were a lot of shots fired in the buildup to that. They just went phutt rather than bang...
i lived around 20 miles for the eastern german border when the "Wiedervereinigung" took place and the wall finally crumbled. I was at the border when all the people from Saxony crossed in their Trabants, waiving flags (awesome day to get laid, BTW). I don't recall them showing up with modern sporting rifles and standard capacity magazines, tho.

After reading much of this thread I fail to see where the intent of "revolution" is here. Points keep being brought up about fighting the "man" but I don't see it that way. This march is purely symbolic in all its intentions. Yes, this march should rattle the local/state/federal governments a bit... as its intended.

The freedom to walk around with loaded weapons is myth until I see it for myself. I've heard about it before from writings the founders penned, but can't believe our government even back the would allow it (sarcasm). Our .gov has brainwashed every sleepy citizen in this country - and when one guy with a following of freedom minded people want to march with loaded weapons on the nations capital with people of same ilk but are met with opposition from some of those same people it makes me ill.

I don't really see what else freedom minded people can do these days. Yes, I still believe most all things can be resolved in negotiations and court - but freedoms should never be negotiated. I guess we shall all just sit on our thumbs and hope that the new 15 million illegal aliens vote conservative. Because we all know when 51% start voting for the money you worked so hard for the tipping point will have fell and flooded the country.

After reading much of this thread I fail to see where the intent of "revolution" is here. Points keep being brought up about fighting the "man" but I don't see it that way. This march is purely symbolic in all its intentions. Yes, this march should rattle the local/state/federal governments a bit... as its intended.

The freedom to walk around with loaded weapons is myth until I see it for myself. I've heard about it before from writings the founders penned, but can't believe our government even back the would allow it (sarcasm). Our .gov has brainwashed every sleepy citizen in this country - and when one guy with a following of freedom minded people want to march with loaded weapons on the nations capital with people of same ilk but are met with opposition from some of those same people it makes me ill.

I don't really see what else freedom minded people can do these days. Yes, I still believe most all things can be resolved in negotiations and court - but freedoms should never be negotiated. I guess we shall all just sit on our thumbs and hope that the new 15 million illegal aliens vote conservative. Because we all know when 51% start voting for the money you worked so hard for the tipping point will have fell and flooded the country.

"Intent of revolution" has nothing to do with it....unless you factor in an administration that LIES about anything it chooses to, a complicit media that prints whatever the administration tells it to, a solely uninformed, simpleminded electorate that votes based on who has the most signs up, an a powerhungrey cabal of fascist legislators that want to dominate the citizens for the pure ecstasy of power! That taken into consideration, I DO think the Reichstag analogy is an accurate one.

Please! Everyone needs to re-read Negotiators' post. He knows of what he speaks, and nothing good will come of this.

Again, I don't recall any revolution go over without shots fired, exept for the east german one in the late 80ies/early 90ies. If you're that much of a freedom guy, feel free to fire the first shot. There seems to be a little army here on NES that is ready to go at the drop of a hat, to support you in your freedom fight. Until then... It's gonna be just more words and shoulder patting. Go for it, Martlet. What are you waiting for?

Few people wake up one morning and decide to start a revolution. Typically, people wake up and say "**** this, I'm living my life in freedom". Then the first shots are fired by those looking to take that freedom away. I respect those who's breaking point comes before mine. I don't respect those who like getting their belly scratched. How's your itch?

Reichstag indeed. Problem is no one will even know what your talking about when you reference it. Most people think its a clothing line.

Jingoism is fierce nationalism punctuated by aggressive foreign policy. How are supporters of this march jingoists?

Also, who are these researchers? And why was the photo of Kokesh's page not a direct screen shot? Have these idiots forgotten what the Print Screen button is for?

Hey SteveCase, Thanks for the negative rep for disagreeing with you! You're a real class act! edit: No, you're just a piece of shit!

You know, I've noticed he likes to dish but not to receive. Just an observation but I'm def no where near his cognitive skills nor are any of us. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

Well, this came out today - well worth the read.

Adam Kokesh?s New Revolutionary War | Lady Patriots
To quote from the article:
Since his arrest, he is calling for a new revolutionary war. In fact, he has changed his facebook page from “Open Carry March on Washington DC” to “The Final American Revolution”.
and a quote from his press release while he was locked up
“A new American revolution is long overdue. This revolution has been brewing in the hearts and minds of the people for many years, but this Independence Day, it shall take a new form as the American Revolutionary Army will march on each state capital
I think that pretty much wraps up the discussion about what a whackjob this guy is.

/thread.

class act? right like calling someone a piece of shit then editing it away, lurk more post less.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, I've noticed he likes to dish but not to receive. Just an observation but I'm def no where near his cognitive skills nor are any of us. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

OMGZ

To quote from the article:
and a quote from his press release while he was locked up

I think that pretty much wraps up the discussion about what a whackjob this guy is.

/thread.
Jim Jones, David Koresh, Rev. Moon, L Ron Hubbard, et al..........you will never convince their acolytes to use their heads, instead of letting someone lead them along.

That article implies that there is a .gov sponsored conspiracy with Kokesh that is keeping him free in the wild so planned conspiracies can happen in the future?

Who cares what the article says. He's changed the name of his "peaceful march" to "The final American revolution" and expects his "army" to march on statehouses.

Time to fill the koolaid jugs, baricade himself in and execute the unwilling Kokeshians.

coocoo, coocoo, coocoo

Who cares what the article says. He's changed the name of his "peaceful march" to "The final American revolution" and expects his "army" to march on statehouses.

coocoo, coocoo, coocoo

So now the problem with the event is the marketing? I thought it was the Obama connection, the Islam connection, then just now the .gov is letting him out of jail because he works for the .gov under a secret conspiracy and now its branding for the event?

wow you guys really have a long list of reasons.

So now the problem with the event is the marketing? I thought it was the Obama connection, the Islam connection, then just now the .gov is letting him out of jail because he works for the .gov under a secret conspiracy and now its branding for the event?

wow you guys really have a long list of reasons.

I guess you could just say the whole thing stinks???? Maybe Kokesh's media whoreing, sensationalistic, ego trip...is falling apart??? No? How many of you "neo-revolutionaries" are life NRA members???? The media would have a field day with that. Could predict the headline in the NYT and the Boston Glob....but don't want to go there.

I guess you could just say the whole thing stinks???? Maybe Kokesh's media whoreing, sensationalistic, ego trip...is falling apart??? No? How many of you "neo-revolutionaries" are life NRA members???? The media would have a field day with that. Could predict the headline in the NYT and the Boston Glob....but don't want to go there.

I haven't read the new event summary. I'm not a huge fan of Kokesh. Just beacause I agreed with one event he planned doesn't mean I agree with all of them.

Well, I think you arent reading some of us to well. I have already said in this thread that I don't support a LOT of what Kokesh does. Some of his theories are really bad. That said, I don't have a problem with this march as currently planned. If it goes bad, oh well, if it goes good, fantastic.

I am a reluctant member of the NRA. I am required by HSC rules to join the NRA if I want to shoot there. Otherwise I would never join the NRA.

I also do not consider my self a revolutionary of any sort.

This march might not even happen. I'm still not convinced it will materialize. That said, I would like to see it happen and I would like some arrests to be made so we can have some case law on open carry in DC based off of the constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom