Adam Kokesh Calls for Peaceful Open Carry March July 4th from Virginia to D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't seen the slow-mo of the arrest yet, it appears that Don Dezarn, LP candidate for NJ state senator, is curiously cooperative while being arrested, and the police are curiously cooperative with him as he appears to attempt to stuff something in Adam's waist.

That looks pretty compelling to me.... what are you think the chances are that it will be allowed as evidence for his defense [thinking]

The other possibility is though, instead of that guy being sent there to plant evidence on Adam, he could just be caught up in the scenario and looking out for himself by trying to get rid of his stash by dumping it on someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the (L) movement does a lot of damage to itself with it's association and support to Bradley Manning. I am an anti war (L) veteran who has no patience at all for what he did.

The reason why I don't support Manning is because he released information that he was
A: not authorized to do so (if it was legit war crimes, it wouldnt matter if it was authorized or not as it would of been an unlawful order to conceal it)
B: the information contained no information that would of had a positive outcome for anyone
C: it was already widely known that the US mil was either accidentally or/and intentionally killing civilians, which is still on going almost 12 years later in Afghanistan

And Then They Came For Me: The Black Bagging of Adam Kokesh
First they came for Irwin Schiff, and I didn't speak out because I always pay my taxes.

Then they came for Bradley Manning, and I didn't speak out because documents are classified for a reason.

Then they came for Bernard von Nothaus, and I didn't speak out because I use paper money.

Then they came for Adam Kokesh, and I didn't speak out because I don't support his march on D.C.

Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
note i said if the information covered up illegal activity it would been unlawful to conceal it.

Here is the uncut interview with Adam Kokesh that I did for my film, "A Healthy Distrust"

And here is the full documentary...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. 2 million years of human history from hunter-gatherer to now.
Well, the great thinker is only off by about 1.95 million years or so, but hey.

lol. Please Subscribe to my channel if you like my work. Sorry to promote I know its lame. Hope its not against board rules...Sorry Admins.

You did right. He was trolling you because he doesn't like this thread.
Quiet is a troll, period.
yes, we know. you took one thing out of 20 mins of video to make a troll post.
The whole thread has you guys saying what an amazing brilliant strategist the guy is, I commented on the line he made in his assertion about where civilization came from and is headed. I in fact changed my mind about nit picking and deleted my post about it, but I guess that was too late and didn't stop you two from doing nothing but launching a personal attack, rather than about anything, anything at all about substance.

Any you have the silliness to call me a troll. Shaddup.

Feel free to worship at the feet of another false god just like the Obamalovers.

LOL. easy guys. I like Adam and have mixed feeling about stiring the hornets nest but I think he is an alright guy. I met him in person for that interview and he seemed legit and honest so I have to show him respect. As for his whole, "Stateless Society" and Evolution talk, I am not really buying it...Sorry Adam.

Adam is out!

They denied him bail, because he refused to give his address and allow seizure of his guns.

They reduced the felony charges to citations. He refused to sign them. They released him anyway.

Adam is out!

They denied him bail, because he refused to give his address and allow seizure of his guns.

They reduced the felony charges to citations. He refused to sign them. They released him anyway.

...This confuses me. No ******* "bow to ma authoritah" antics?

...This confuses me. No ******* "bow to ma authoritah" antics?
On the part of the govt?

If the previous post is true, then the govt had no legal standing, based on my understanding of the events.

They were trying the door-in-the-face technique by trying to get him to agree to lesser charges, but he knew they were full of shit while they were hoping he didn't.

Again, if this is true, it seems like a pretty solid win for Adam. That they couldn't charge him with anything and they knew it just goes to support distrust for the system.

You did right. He was trolling you because he doesn't like this thread.
I obviously don't agree with Adam 100% but I think he might bug those most who think themselves little "l" libertarian and /or freedom loving, but utterly unwilling to suffer any discomfort to get there. He bothers them more because he makes them look in the phisophical mirror and they don't like what they see.

I honestly don't think humanity will evolve significantly on any timeline of interest regarding the formation of society... That is to say that civilization will rise and fall many times without any real change in the "human condition".

The founders of this nation understood this and designed a nation based on something approximating what they believed the better of people to be at that time. Wich is to say, greedy, corrupt, self interested and generally disrespectful of eachother. [laugh] They designed a system which counted on this yet still left people free and able to cooperate.

Adam is talking about some time in the future which would be great, but I don't think even he expects to live long enough to see it. Perhaps least of all him as he's made it clear he is willing to suffer for his principles.

Human evolution goes back to the hominids and beyond, so 2million is as good as any number. As he points out, we and our economies are governed by the same basic principles as everything around us from single called ooze through apes.

Governments may obscure the details of reality for a time, but from ooze to man, survival of the fittest and supply and demand still govern all living processes.

Last edited:
I obviously don't agree with Adam 100% but I think he might bug those most who think themselves little "l" libertarian and /or freedom loving, but utterly unwilling to suffer any discomfort to get there. He bothers them more because he makes them look in the phisophical mirror and they don't like what they see.

I honestly don't think humanity will evolve significantly on any timeline of interest regarding the formation of society... That is to say that civilization will rise and fall many times without any real change in the "human condition".

The founders of this nation understood this and designed a nation based on something approximating what they believed the better of people to be at that time. Wich is to say, greedy, corrupt, self interested and generally disrespectful of eachother. [laugh] They designed a system which counted on this yet still left people free and able to cooperate.

Adam is talking about some time in the future which would be great, but I don't think even he expects to live long enough to see it. Perhaps least of all him as he's made it clear he is willing to suffer for his principles.

Human evolution goes back to the hominids and beyond, so 2million is as good as any number. As he points out, we and our economies are governed by the same basic principles as everything around us from single called ooze through apes.

Governments may obscure the details of reality for a time, but from ooze to man, survival of the fittest and supply and demand still govern all living processes.
I don't like him because his thinking is premature and is more to cause me a whole lot of grief with his recklessness than he is in doing anything positive.

And by "a whole lot of grief" I mean a huge cluster**** of a crackdown by swaying public opinion against us.

Still really think he doesnt know what the conseqences are?

Really? that is a very ignorant view considering how many times he been arrested for stunts he has pulled.

I don't like him because his thinking is premature and is more to cause me a whole lot of grief with his recklessness than he is in doing anything positive.

And by "a whole lot of grief" I mean a huge cluster**** of a crackdown by swaying public opinion against us.

You know this and I know this, as well as most of the "Adults" that post on this site do. The children want it thier way, without thinking of what the consequences are going to be.

"When the government fears its people, there is liberty, when the people fear their government, there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You know this and I know this, as well as most of the "Adults" that post on this site do. The children want it thier way, without thinking of what the consequences are going to be.

alright tell us what the consequences are grandpa. tell us what the big bad goverment will do to us if we do not toe the line and speak out against them and actually assert constitutional rights.

we already know how you would fight the .gov. tell us how you would show .gov that we will not stand for their bullshit anymore.

I don't think he cares about the consequences. When his time with the Marine Corps was over he was told not to come back as he had judgement issues. He is an attention whore. He will do anything to create that attention even if it is negative attention. He does not care about those he drags along with him as long as he gets his attention.

do you have any evidence he dragged others down with him?

Talk about trollling you give it a defined meaning, as you are the perfect example of what a troll is.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you are.

says the coward who wont even with the anonymity of the internet tell us his position but rather insult and redirect. We know you would rather fight in the woods and you dont agree with kokesh's idea, that's about it.

This is why we can't have nice things... [laugh]
13403825854.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom