Active-shooting incident reported at community college in Oregon

That 4chan thread is pretty disturbing

Just do it!!!!!!

Great defusing effort Internet. Not quite sure what I'd expect though.

And I'm more disturbed at how desensitized I am to mass shootings now. It's the norm.

Everyone so quick to blame guns, what a shocker.

Some good posts here and there but mostly anti bullshit.

The community college is a gun-free campus.
“Possession, use, or threatened use of firearms (including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, water pistols, and paint guns) ammunition, explosives, dangerous chemicals, or any other objects as weapons on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations, is prohibited,” the college’s security policy states.

Has the gun been apprehended? I hope they put it through rehabilitation so it can return as a constructive member of society. The poor thing is probably just misunderstood; we need to show tolerance and acceptance of different-thinking firearms.

listening to fox news. they had someone who is "related to someone there" who said he couldent hear the shots, so the guy must have been running a silencer, and her kid knows guns so yea. [rolleyes]

The media is pissing into the wind now. Don't believe any of the numbers or other infor they ae reporting, it will all be wrong when the real info is reported

Were there this many shootings during the Bush administration? Or just since the anti-Dems took over? Never fabricate a good crisis you can't exploit... [tinfoil]

CNN reported that the Umpqua Community College campus is considered a “gun free zone”, with a weapons policy that prohibits the carriage of firearms by concealed carriers.
<bangs head on desk>

Back
Top Bottom