Active shooter reported at MolsonCoors campus, unknown injuries

See what the real deal is shortly I'm sure but *one* of the half dozen articles I scanned through said gun was surpressed.

Always a tragedy when this happens, of course. What businesses have armed security at the front door? Very few, and those in certain industry segments. Nobody guards people - just property.

Leave it to reddit to out the killer.

No way in hell the police would say who did it before people forget about this incident.

Maybe Coors should initiate some anti racism training and replace all those racist white men with people of color.

Don’t expect to hear more on this shooter.

He served in the U.S. Coast Guard from 1987 to 1991 and was honorably discharged, according to Rick Flowers of Milwaukee County Veterans’ Services.

Neighbors said he was known to carry guns; some said he always carried a gun.

Elizabeth LaPine has lived in the neighborhood for 11 years. She said she once saw what she believed to be a gun safe delivered to the home.

“I knew he was interested in guns,” LaPine said.

She said it was hard to believe that her neighbor was the shooter.

“I would never believe it ... that he could do something like that,” LaPine said. “He didn’t give me the impression that there was anything wrong. It didn’t seem like there was anything different.”

“He had given me his phone number about a year ago,” LaPine said. “He said ‘If you see anybody messing around the house or anything like that ... give me a call.’"

I have not seen any photos of the victims either or any mention of their color. I wonder, since reports say that the shooter felt that he was being discriminated against.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom