Active Shooter Prudential Center?

Rachel Rollins has already decided not to prosecute based on his hair and Boston residency. He's a poor misunderstood shooter.
!
forgot about her.

Rachael Rollins for Suffolk DA | Charges To Be Declined

good to know that shoplifting is legal in boston along with Wanton or malicious destruction of property. I might swing by the Tiffany and Torneau stores in Copley and snatch a giant diamond for the missus and a Rolex for myself via smash and grab, give the stolen property to a buddy before my arrest, and then when he can't be charged with receiving stolen property and my case is dismissed he can give me my stolen shit back. Everyone wins.

Wow...I was in the Prudential Center during this entire ordeal and didn't notice a thing. Did see a few residual cop cars parked around the complex after I saw the news. No building lock down I guess.

Another Day " In the City " . . . as the song goes . Drugs, gang/ neighborhood beef, robbery, " gangsta shix, misunderstood. "Ahole". . . . " And the Beat goes on ". . .

forgot about her.

Rachael Rollins for Suffolk DA | Charges To Be Declined

good to know that shoplifting is legal in boston along with Wanton or malicious destruction of property. I might swing by the Tiffany and Torneau stores in Copley and snatch a giant diamond for the missus and a Rolex for myself via smash and grab, give the stolen property to a buddy before my arrest, and then when he can't be charged with receiving stolen property and my case is dismissed he can give me my stolen shit back. Everyone wins.

That all depends on how many boxes you're able to check on the intersectionality chart. Are you a white, hetero, Christian, male? FOGETABOUTIT!!!

Back
Top Bottom