Active Shooter Prudential Center?

Unverified - My daughter works in the new Prudential tower (888 Boylston) and just texted that there are reports of an Active shooter at Prudential Center. She is hearing possibly of one person shot with life threatening injuries. Shooter may be in custody. My daughter is saying she is safe and on lockdown.
Anyone else hearing of this??

got a notification from work. we have a building down there. apparently some guy was shot around 11:00am.

Someone shot on Huntington Ave apparently. Over by the Christian Science Center and Cheesecake Factory.

It’s a nice day. Must have been plenty of witnesses.

Unverified - My daughter works in the new Prudential tower (888 Boylston) and just texted that there are reports of an Active shooter at Prudential Center. She is hearing possibly of one person shot with life threatening injuries. Shooter may be in custody. My daughter is saying she is safe and on lockdown.
Anyone else hearing of this??
Probably this?
Boston Police: Man Shot Near Prudential Center

Daughter is updating me and it sounds like this happened outside on the street. Shooter is in custody. Still crazy happening downtown in broad daylight.

Daughter is updating me and it sounds like this happened outside on the street. Shooter is in custody. Still crazy happening downtown in broad daylight.

Thank our lucky stars that this wasn’t an active shooter. If there is ever a mass shooting in Massachusetts the gun owners will get a major screwing.

Bob

Crap, I drove past that spot one hour prior to the event. Thank God only one casualty.

Thank our lucky stars that this wasn’t an active shooter. If there is ever a mass shooting in Massachusetts the gun owners will get a major screwing.

And how would you tell the difference between that and business as usual for the Marxachusetts gun owner?

back-bay-shooting-credit-kara-deyermenjian.jpg

He was a tall guy, with dreads down to his waist," she said.
Another witness told her he saw the man throw a gun and some money onto the street, and attempt to flee in a cab. But police stopped him before he could get away.
Shooting near Boston's Prudential Center rattles Back Bay

Rachel Rollins has already decided not to prosecute based on his hair and Boston residency. He's a poor misunderstood shooter.

"This is something we don't see in Boston everyday — a daylight shooting — and something that I want to commend the police department, the district attorney, the witnesses and all the people that reacted quickly to be able to get an arrest in this," Mayor Marty Walsh said at the press conference.

I'm sorry, Marty. What you're saying is that a DAYLIGHT shooting is bad. But expect them nighttime ones, tho.

Nice!

Gun owners in this state are already f***ed, that ship sailed a long time ago. It's like saying "Gun ownership will go from the outhouse to the septic tank" well, either way, you're still in a pile of
shit.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom