Active Shooter in CO, 10 Dead

Yup... the narrative is in progress. The article I read earlier about the GA spa shooting s was that the guy bought his gun the same day. So that’s pushing the mandatory waiting period. For anyone who hasn’t seen it coming, I’m not sure what you’re waiting for
They still need the bus of warm toddler corpses to dance on, or nobody will care.

Real classy how he offered aid to those down. People laying there bleeding out while he gets his 15 min of fame. What a douche.
Yeah I was kinda hoping that he would catch at least a ricochet.

As he was running around like a little girl, some woman was going to help one of the wounded, and he chased her off telling her there was an active shooter. Heaven forbid he drop the camera for a second and drag the victim to safety and try to save their life.
And he probably thinks he is a hero.

5:24. surprised to see what looks like a patrolman with an ar sporting a suppressor.
Why surprised? I know of least one MA department that also has suppressed long guns in their inventory and that’s the only one who’s armory I have been in.

Why surprised? I know of least one MA department that also has suppressed long guns in their inventory and that’s the only one who’s armory I have been in.
I suppose you're right, the stamp procurement process is easier not being funded by an individual (read individuals disposable income vs department! lol) im sure too! oh to not be a lowly peasant of the people's republik...

guess I just didn't think the non swat guys would be outfitted with the cool stuff, but then again what do I know! expect it from the tac guys showing up after the call goes out, maybe not from routine on the beat guys. kinda neat right outta a cruiser.

I see a shitload of comments like
"America is back to normal."

Sometimes I forget how much of the world hates us and how I could give a f***.

EDIT

He killed a cop too? Goddamn. Maybe they have a detail inside like they do around here?

I see a shitload of comments like
"America is back to normal."

Sometimes I forget how much of the world hates us and how I could give a f***.
Not that it makes it better, but a lot of European countries have much bigger issues with their "from away" people than we do with shootings. Its just what the news ends up reporting on that catches everyone's attention.

Not that it makes it better, but a lot of European countries have much bigger issues with their "from away" people than we do with shootings. Its just what the news ends up reporting on that catches everyone's attention.
The durqa based rape / machete hatchet jobs over there are a very non zero value.

It will if he used a pistol. If it was a rifle of the semi auto variety with a "thing that goes up", we will be hearing about it a great deal longer.
Post on page 1 said around 4:40 someone mentions it sounded like a shotgun. I wonder how valid that is.

Something smells totally fishy about this one. Like someone earlier said, cameraman did not call 911 nor did he render aid to the wounded.
Man, the restraint it must take to be so delicate with a guy who just killed 6 people...
This too. Feels like deja vu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom